6,585 results
All reviews slot machines table games win star pool tower terrace view el fenix poker room winstar world casino north tower players card non smoking gambling concert comps windstar dallas valet
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Great fun and friendly place! We felt welcome even with my dog Mia (emotional support dog). I didn't win but, still a great time! We'll definitely the back ones were visiting our family in Denton. Thank you for the free stay!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2017

The rooms are very expensive to stay in. They are clean no dought about that. But the price for one night is outrageous. Leaving you limited money to gamble. Other places give promotions. I have not ever gottten any promotions from win star.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Great hotel rooms & great golf courses. With the addition of Toby Keith's restaurant much better food to eat. An amazing pool & lots of machines & space to gamble. Little less smokey that other casinos, but still pretty smokey afternoon & evenings

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Located conveniently on I35, Winstar offers it all. The best in dining and great golf course. Excellent breakfast at the golf course with a beautiful morning view over the course. Dinner at Toby Kieths was excellent. Every game you could wish for.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2017

My wife and I have a good time every time we come up here. My wife does 90% of the slot play while I horse around and let me tell you, there is room to roam. This is one big corral. I like all the hustle and bustle up here and that includes your great staff !!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple