6,531 results
All reviewsslot machinestable gameswin starpool towerterrace viewel fenixpoker roomwinstar world casinonorth towervalet serviceplayers cardnon smokinggamblingconcertcompswindstardallas
Reviewed 14 October 2017

The WinStar World Casino and Hotel is by far the best that I have ever been. From the moment we checked in at 11 AM in the morning our room was ready and waiting when check-in time wasn't until 3 PM. That was the first awesome experience. The hotel staff, from check in to room attendant service to pool staff and throughout the entire hotel were simply the best. Then there is the awesome casino with all of the great choices of dining, bars, music and dancing. This was by far the perfect birthday weekend getaway. Thanks WinStar!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Very enjoyable, good food very clean room, we will return again. I enjoyed the new slots. Next time I will bring my girls, they enjoy playing to. The only change I will like to make is to win a big jackpot. They would make my stay perfect.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Went to a concert and had great seats . We ate at two places and the food was grand. All the bars made great drinks and the staff was really cool .. My room was clean and comfortable for all of us . All done.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Great fun and friendly place! We felt welcome even with my dog Mia (emotional support dog). I didn't win but, still a great time! We'll definitely the back ones were visiting our family in Denton. Thank you for the free stay!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2017

The rooms are very expensive to stay in. They are clean no dought about that. But the price for one night is outrageous. Leaving you limited money to gamble. Other places give promotions. I have not ever gottten any promotions from win star.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family