“Best Pina Colada EVER!”

Price range: US$12 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Capisce Ristorante Italiano is located in the Paris Plaza of WinStar World Casino. The menu includes an eclectic blend of dishes. Guests can expect to enjoy such delicacies as Gnocchi Bolognese, Chicken Mushroom Lasagna or even grilled tenderloin steaks. We also serve chef-created daily dinner specials. Capisce features a delicious dessert menu as well as an extensive wine list and specialty cocktails.
Reviewed 10 May 2014

After enjoying a delicious dinner at a small table inside the restaurant, we moved to the bar for an after dinner drink before the show. The bartender Lisa, was extremely personable and friendly. We enjoyed talking with her about her mission trips around the world! She made us the best Pina Colada we have EVER had! We've been to many caribbean islands (St. Martin, St. Thomas, St. Johns, Nassau-Bahamas, Paradise Island, Antigua, Aruba, Curacao, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Martinique just to name a few) and we've had many tropical drinks...but Lisa's Pina Colada was the best we have ever had! It's her specialty drink and we understand why! Try one and you won't regret it!!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

While this restaurant is inside the casino, you'd never know it! No cigarette smell or noise whatsoever. We told the staff it was our anniversary and they had a lovely table saved for us. They were out of the entree my husband ordered so they comped dessert, which was a great Tiramisu which was more than enough for the two of us. Eggplant Parm and Chicken parm were both very good and the service was excellent. We tried the Italian Margarita, which was also very good.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We have gone up from Plano,Tx to visit the Winstar casino. We have not be satisfied with the food, until we found Capisce. It was crowded Saturday night, my son-in-law and myself were getting hungry so we happened into this Resturant. The hostess was very friendly and made an effort to find us a table. The servers were all busy, so the general manger Anthony Martinez waited on us. He was very friendly and took our orders. Our food came promptly and was delicious. I had the Chicken Marsala my SIL had the meatball and spaghetti. We didn't have salads or wine. Our dinner ranged from $14 to 18. Well worth it. If your looking for a comfortable bar area it has that too. We were very please with our visit there and recommend this highly if you like Italian food. I will be back with my wife.

1  Thank Rick B
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Bar service was great and food was even better!!!! I had the shrimp risotto and it was incredible! Fresh baked bread and smiling faces with cold drinks......yeah!!!!

3  Thank Debbie B
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My mother had come to Texas to visit family last year, and stated we had to visit Capisce Ristorante Italiano for an Italian Margarita. The title didn't exactly "woo" me in to wanting to try it out, but after some encouragement from the lovely Lisa, I tried it - OH MY GOODNESS. So tasty! Not only was the drink amazing, but Lisa remembered my mother from her previous visit (over three months ago). It may sound silly, but it's worth traveling from California to try out this amazing drink, amazing service and tasty appetizers. Thank you!

1  Thank Trudy M