“Hungry ”

Price range: US$12 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Capisce Ristorante Italiano is located in the Paris Plaza of WinStar World Casino. The menu includes an eclectic blend of dishes. Guests can expect to enjoy such delicacies as Gnocchi Bolognese, Chicken Mushroom Lasagna or even grilled tenderloin steaks. We also serve chef-created daily dinner specials. Capisce features a delicious dessert menu as well as an extensive wine list and specialty cocktails.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Very good ravioli and steak, service was good but the prices are too high for the location, nice place though.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I don't normally expect much out of casino restaurants, but this was a very pleasant surprise. Very nice, complete Italian menu, decent atmosphere, attentive service. We went in with a group of 15 and they handled it well, so well, in fact, we went in again the next night!

If you like Lobster Bisque, theirs is not to be missed! It's fantastic! Also, the Chicken Marsala was excellent. Reasonable portions, nicely set table.

They also have Peroni on tap!

It looks like this will be our go-to restaurant when we hit the 'star...

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

This was the shinning star of an otherwise dreary visit. The hotel was stayed at was....meh. The casino was just OK but this place was the bomb. I had the chicken piccata at it was delicious. For five of us our total bill was around 117.00, which is pretty good. I will definitely return here again.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Food was excellent if a little pricey. Fortunate to get seated in bar immediately without reservations! Staff was friendly and efficient. Would prefer doorway to be closed off to casino to minimize noise and smoke but atmosphere was nice otherwise.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Stopped in for dinner before the concert. I made a reservation online and found the time I wanted was full a day ahead. We walked in a couple minutes before our reservation and was seated promptly, while others waited for a table. The casino is jammed on concert days. I had the spicy rigatoni and it was good. A good number of jalapenos in the mix. Wife had the eggplant and it was good. We had a bottle of wine with our meal. Service was good. I liked that we could not hear the casino. I will go back again!