“Wonderful Experince”
Review of Inn at Winstar

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Thackerville
Inn at Winstar
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Thackerville
Reviewed 11 March 2008

My husband and I were one of the people that got stuck there at the whole issue with the evacuation at the casino. They transport everyone from the cassino to the hotel and they gave everyone breakfast. Wonderful thank you.

My husband and I decided to book a room there to crash for the day because we were both exhausted and the hotel gave us a discount...

We really enjoied ourselves wonderful experince there.

Thank you again.....

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank peanut2008

Reviewed 14 June 2006

This is a new hotel built next to the indian casino. I did not plan on staying here, check out my review of the Holiday Inn Express in Gainesville, TX and it will explain.

The hotel was very reasonably priced. The room was spotless and very comfortable. I am not a big gambler but they offer a free shuttle to the casino which I rode over and contributed $20.00 to my Native American brothers.

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled on business
6  Thank jimthestonemaker
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thackerville
Best Western Red River Inn & Suites
Lindsay Inn
Lindsay Inn
#1 of 1 in Lindsay
Holiday Inn Express Gainesville

Been to Inn at Winstar? Share your experiences!