“Great place to gample, watch sports games or hang out”

WinStar World Casino and Resort
Book In Advance
More Info
US$62.50*
and up
90-Minute Scenic Shuttle Ride to Winstar World Casino along the Texas-Oklahoma...
More attraction details
Owner description: WinStar World Casino and Resort has more games than any casino in the world! Offering more than 7,400 electronic games, 120 table games, a 3,500-seat Global Events Center, 27-hole golf course and academy, and a 895-room hotel. Located just north of the Oklahoma/Texas border along Interstate 35, WinStar World Casino and Resort presents 24/7 gaming action, world-class entertainers and a wide range of restaurants. WinStar World Casino and Resort is an economic enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation.
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great place to go.. BTW Sundays the Palladium bar (located between NY and Vienna has $1.00 draft beers all day long.. good people, good service. Ask for Paul or Jay, really great bartenders. If you want to watch a sport game you have TV's all over. Plus gamble your life away.

1  Thank Jen P
Jillian F, eCommunity Manager at WinStar World Casino and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Hello Jen,

I am happy to hear that you enjoy visiting the Palladium Lounge. It is a fun place to be when there are sporting events going on or a band performing there. I am also happy to hear that the service there is to your satisfaction. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We always appreciate the kind words!

Jillian

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed at Winstar in late May and again in mid-June. The May visit was SUPER! The room was clean and inviting! The pool was cold but great, not too crowded. When we returned in June, we stayed on a different floor and wow, what a difference in cleanliness. Trash stayed in the hallway for most of the weekend even though the cleaning crew was there both days we were. Both visits, the cleaning crew was very accomodating in offering us extra towels and toiletries. I do recommend Winstar South Tower but if asked what floor you would like to stay on, stay above the 2nd floor, which should yield a cleaner room.

1  Thank X3blueyes

Hello,

I am glad to hear that you had a great stay in May, I do apologize for the trash in the hallway. I do not know why that would have been in the hallway as long as it was. I will pass this on to hotel management. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I appreciate your feedback.

Jillian

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Saw the ad on TV for getaway deal. You get $25.00 casino play bonus, 2 Free Buffets and your room $99.00 at the New North side of the casino. Well the $99.00 is only Mon-Thurs. Saturday is $229.00. We went on Saturday. The Hotel Staff were very friendly and accommodating. The Gran Via Buffet was not very good. Not a lot of selections, especially when it comes to vegetables. Deserts were only o.k. They forgot the towels in our room, so after we showered we had to use hand towels. The rooms were new, clean and modern. When we told them about the towels they gave us two vouchers for breakfast at the Restaurant located in the London area. It was really great. Not sure of the name and I do apologize. But this restaurant ( looks formal ) is the first one next to the hotel in the London section of the casino. Had a great breakfast here and service was fast and good. Eggs Benedict priced around $13. Next time will go here and pass on the buffet. This is a fun place to go since the casino has a lot of entertainment, food and machines. We will go back again.

2  Thank dachsiesntexas
Jillian F, eCommunity Manager at WinStar World Casino and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Hello,

I am happy that you took advantage of our Tyler special. I am sorry about the towel inconvenience, but it looks like they took care of it. I think you may be referring to The Grill and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for taking the time to write this review and I hope you will visit us again!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

2 big, 2 spread out, 2 crowded, and the slots are 2 tight. If you have any kind of problems walking stay away from this place.

2  Thank 377JohnK

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

If you want to be in a place that is non stop excitement, then this is the place to go... The gambling is non stop, the concerts are great and the local music talent on the small stage is awesome as well. The hotel is beautiful and they take good care of you... If you visit on a regular basis, you will get all kinds of specials sent to you. Rooms get comp'ed often...

Hi Bruce,

Your review was certainly music to my ears! Thank you so much for the kind words. I really do appreciate it. I hope to see you soon!