“Nasty room, creepy at night!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Motel 6 Tulsa South

Motel 6 Tulsa South
Ranked #87 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
“Nasty room, creepy at night!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Extremely low shower head! The sheets had blood stains from bedbugs. Bed looked new...never saw any bugs. The place was freshly remodeled, but extremely dirty both inside and out. There were creepy people hanging around on the parking lot at night with grills and extension cords running into the back of a pickup truck.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Shanghai, China
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

This was the filthiest hotel I've ever been to. The carpet was in vacuumed and the sheets smelled like urine and they couldn't have been changed because there was hair all over the pillow cases. My 10 year old son said to me, "Daddy, are we gonna get robbed here?" We left and ate the loss. Finally the bathtub/shower.... just look at the picture. Taken in room 174. PUKE!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Lucy K

Travellers are raving about these Tulsa hotels

Kansas City, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Spent time with my mate at what use to be La Quinta Inn but is now Motel 6. Same awesome location; just 7 minutes from Woodland Hills Mall.

As the hotel was completely booked Memorial Day Weekend, I got a courtesy call from Motel 6 staff confirming the King room we wanted was not available. No prob, we took smaller beds; no big deal. The property is the same as I remember. Longer lines at the front desk than I've ever seen. Our room was okay. The cleaning staff was very courteous. Unfortunately, there were some issues with outbursts and arguments from other visitors also at the hotel. One of the rooms had a dog who barked for quite sometime...pretty annoying. It was okay overall.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TravelAway5500
Muskogee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

I stayed here on April 5th 2014. the rooms were very clean. the front desk staff was very effeciant at checking in and were very friendly and helpfull. Everything in the room worked fine and there were no problems. I especially enjoyed watching the Flat screen TV in the room.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank James H
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

I stayed here a full week. It was cheap, I think I got what I payed for lol. The area isn't the best, I was a little scared walking about side a night by myself. I had no issues with the front desk. My room was clean, just look a little older. They could use some new carpet. I liked the tv I had in my room. The beds were comfortable. I personally didn't mind the 10 minute drive to anything. There is a QT down the street so that was nice. My room smelled a little funny, like dog, but I bought an air freshener and that did the trick. Hopefully it smells nicer for the next person. I would not recommend bringing a family here. I was just visiting my boyfriend, and he walked me to my hotel room every night. I personally didn't think it was THAT bad, but it is not a luxury hotel. It's a Motel 6.....

Room Tip: I stayed in a double room. That's all they had, but maybe it's nicer than the one lol.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

Needs a lot of updating!!! Had a Week booked there and we only stayed 1 night. Very shady part of town, dimly lite, room smelt musty and moldy. Right off the express way and is very noisy at all times of day. Nothing is close to here, save yourself a headache and look somewhere else and spend a little bit more $$$ Beds are terrible, id would of rather slept on the floor but I was afraid id catch something

Room Tip: Move one lol
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Micah H
DALLAS
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

Use ta be a La Quinta. Now it is in transition to be a Motel 6. I got the impression that most of the rooms are not fit for habititation and they rent out the rest. No breakfast, are you one of those people that like their TP to come off the roll a certain way-No prob here for the first time there was no tube so they put the TP on the toilet tank. Skimpy, Skimpy towels. Beat Up LaQuinta-style room-but they did put me on the first floor and gave me a 1st Floor room.

Room Tip: Only way to find this dump is via GPS
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank FRQNT F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulsa
Red Roof Inn Tulsa
WoodSpring Suites Signature Broken Arrow
Fairfield Inn Tulsa Woodland Hills
Clarion Hotel Tulsa - Broken Arrow
Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport

Been to Motel 6 Tulsa South? Share your experiences!