“Pleasure to stay here”

Crowne Plaza Tulsa - Southern Hills
Ranked #40 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
“Pleasure to stay here”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Lovey place to stay, rooms are big and extremely comfortable, service was brilliant, we actually used the shuttle service to take us to a bar in town, we stayed there for a few hours and then wanted to go on to another bar, called the Crowne Plaza and they sent the driver out to pick us up and take us to another bar! Excellent hotel, highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
TulsaCPGM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Tulsa - Southern Hills, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Hello,

Team Crowne Plaza Tulsa Southern Hills are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

We hope you have a Happy and Safe New Year!

Ken Morgan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Tulsa
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Great place, price and location. Only negative was that our room , 224, was hot all night and the thermostat was useless. Besides that, it was very clean and everything was very nicely updated. Bed was very comfortable and the staff was friendly. Nice indoor pool and workout facility.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
TulsaCPGM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Tulsa - Southern Hills, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Hello,

Thank you very much for your positive survey. I do however apologize that there was an issue with your room temperature and assure you that it has been looked at and corrected.

We truly look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Chouteau, Oklahoma
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I had nothing but wonderful service at this hotel. From the time I was calling to arrange my 4 rooms to the time I checked out. I worked with Krista in planning our trip. She was wonderful. A big help to me! Arrived at hotel with wonderful greeting and service from the front desk. Our room was nice and clean, comfy bed, and updated décor. We had a great breakfast in the hotel as well! I would use this hotel again for business or pleasure!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Lori K
TulsaCPGM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Tulsa - Southern Hills, responded to this review, 26 December 2013
Hi Lori,

Thank you very much for your great survey. Team Crowne Plaza and I are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I have also thanked Krista, as well as all other departments for making your stay a great one. We truly hope you stay with us again soon.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We had three rooms and all of us were very pleased with hotel. The rates are reasonable. The breakfast buffet was excellent. The rooms were larger than most I've stayed at. Everything was clean and the staff was very nice.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey. We are very happy that you had a great stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 10 December 2013

On a very cold, blustery storm filled night in Winter I checked in to the physical and personal warmth of this hotel. The personnel, especially Diamond at the front desk, welcomed me like I was the only guest in the hotel. Excluding the bartender who was confused with the actual time and seemed to be in a hurry to close,everything was delightful. My hat is off to Diamond and Kim and Richard as well as all the staff who busted their rumps to go the extra mile to see that my visit was not only special but safe. The snow was treacherous. I would stay here even if it was 20 miles out of the way!!!

Room Tip: Any room has a great view!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
TulsaCPGM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Tulsa - Southern Hills, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Hello Jeff,

Thank you for such great feedback. We truly strive to provide the best in way of service and product to our guests. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we'll see you again.

Norman, Oklahoma
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I travel to Tulsa on business a couple of nights typically every other week. The Crowne Plaza in Tulsa has become a "home away from home" for me. It is consistantly clean and well maintained (like you would expect at any Crowne Plaza properties), however what really makes this hotel special is the staff. The front desk recognizes me and greets me by name as I walk thru the door. Tito in the restaraunt automatically brings me a to go cup of coffee in the morning. They have a great bar (with a very nice beer selection) and a decent menu if you need to work late and eat at the hotel. They have a nice FULL breakfast availible in the morning. I've stayed at a lot of hotels in Tulsa and this is my pick to return to every other week.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
TulsaCPGM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Tulsa - Southern Hills, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Hello,

Thank you very much for your great feedback! We are happy you enjoy staying with us frequently and promise we'll continue providing you with the best service and quality in Tulsa! I will also express my appreciation to the team members you mentioned in your review for doing such a great job.

Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Hotwire assigned me to this property, made all the more appealing for its particularly reasonable rate. It made a perfect place to stop driving en route from Lincoln, NE to Kilgore, TX. Its mirrored glass facade looks tasteful compared to the bizarre Flash Gordon architecture of Oral Roberts University sited directly opposite across Lewis Avenue.

Free parking is close-in and my greeting at the front desk was effusively friendly. I was told I could even get points with my Priority Club card, even though I hadn't booked through them.

I enjoy Crowne Plazas because they're not of a cookie cutter design (like Hampton Inns, for example) and a step above many hostelries. My spacious room was tastefully furnished with plush amenities. If you need to be on Tulsa's far south side, this is a best bet. I did not avail myself of the hotel restaurant -- and there are a wide variety of off-site places nearby. I was perfectly content cosseted in comfort for a quiet, restful evening. Check-out was a breeze. I'd certainly be anxious to return here for a longer stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
TulsaCPGM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Tulsa - Southern Hills, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
Hello Jim,

Thank you for your great review! We strive to always provide the best in service and quality and are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope the remainder of your trip is enjoyable and safe.

Please come back and stay with us again the next time you're in Tulsa.

Ken Morgan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulsa
Marriott Tulsa Hotel Southern Hills
Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jenks
Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown

Been to Crowne Plaza Tulsa - Southern Hills? Share your experiences!