“New Year's Eve Powwow Stay”

Days Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport
Ranked #76 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 1 January 2013

This location was the host hotel for a powwow. Our room was spacious, a lot of space between the beds. Bathroom was clean and beds were clean but there were dark brown stains on the walls in the bathroom and a few dark brown stains on the walls of the room. Microwave and refrigerator were very clean. Air system in room worked really well. Generally the room was nice. The breakfast was very poor. The eggs were hard, the waffles were bad, the heap of sausages were lukewarm, they ran out of milk before 9 am and would not refill the milk jug even though people were still in line with cold cereal. The workers were not nice. Our room was paid for by the powwow organization, but depending on the circumstances, we may not stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Krystal C
Comfort Inn A, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2013

Hi Crystal,

We apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experience during your stay at our location. We strive to not only meet but exceed the expectations of each and every one of our guests and strive for total guest satisfaction.

Per your comments, the desk clerk on duty was not very nice. I assure you that is neither the policy of this hotel nor that of Choice Hotels. Such behavior is not acceptable nor tolerated, thus is dealt with swiftly and harshly.
We appreciate your business and hope that you choose to give us another chance to serve you and exceed your expectations. Accordingly, should you ever visit our location in the future, we would like to extend a 25% discount on your room charge. Should you choose to accept this offer, please provide this document to the front desk upon your arrival and the appropriate discount to your room charges will be applied.

Your business is important to us!

Respectfully Submitted,

Ken Khan
Comfort Inn Airport
918-835-4444

There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport

Reviewed 12 October 2012

was driving through Tulsa and needed place to stop for night...GPS was directing me to another motel, but saw this one first, and stopped..glad I did, clerk was one of best I have ever seen, rates were very reasonable, and she suggested a great place to eat very close to motel...will be back

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Made reservation online with choice hotels. The hotel had a 2 1/2 rating. That is a joke. The room I paid for and was given were two different ones. The shuttle service arrived at the airport and I should have known, a car with a sign slapped on no air condition and filthy. Arrived to rude filthy lobby. There was a roach smashed outside the door. Hyperdermic needle in the trash can in the bathroom. Just terrible. I was at thier mercy and they could have cared less. Went in to start calling around for a room somewhere else none available except for 16 miles away and the cost 25 dollars to get there. This is a nightmare place to stay. Whatever you do dont make it through Choice Hotels. They informed me upon calling that I would have to deal with Comfort Inn they couldnt help get me another room sooo rude. This is the worst experience I have had staying in a hotel ever in 25 years.

Room Tip: Make sure the photos are real by going to a couple of Choice hotels in the area if they are the same...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Lurall
comfortnnairporttuls, Webmaster at Days Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Tulsa, OK.

We appreciate your review and have taken the observations for further improvement.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience you had however unlikely may it be.

We are a new management to the property and we assure you that there won’t be any scope for any of the points you have observed.

We would like to invite you to once again choose us during your next visit and promise a delightful experience at Comfort Inn, Tulsa.

Reviewed 15 September 2012

My husband and I enjoyed a delicious hot (full) breakfast of anything one could want. The room was comfortable, clean, and quiet. All in all, a wonderful stay at a place we enjoyed much more than we thought we would for the price.

Room Tip: Tulsa still looks like "an oil town," but if you need to stay this would be a nice hotel t...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2012 via mobile

We stayed in a handicap room because we wanted the first floor. There were some scuffs and things on the wall and it did not appear to be very clean. breakfast was good they served the usual assorted cereal,muffins, sausage and eggs, bananas and yogurt. I would prefer not to stay there again but it is the only choice hotels in the area. also the wifi is terrible.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Karen M

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to our area.

We appreciate your review and have taken the observations.

The hotel is run by a new management and we pay special attention to the cleanliness, amenities and hospitality.

We would like to invite you to once again choose the Comfort Inn, Tulsa during your next visit and can assure you a new experience.

Reviewed 8 April 2012

I didn't expect much because of the location and motels are not my favorite but I wanted something romantic for this holiday and it's the only king bed/jacuzzi suite under a hundred dollars a night. The jacuzzi is clean and it's surrounded by a beautiful mirror. I would recommend this room, especially for a special occasion like an anniversary or birthday.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2012

I noticed when I drove up that this was not the "nicest" part of town. The bottom floor rooms opened outside which I did NOT like. Luckily I was assigned an upper floor room which opened inside a hallway. Check-in was a little slow as they had computer problems but not too bad. The room was ok, but I could tell by the floor and ceiling that there had been a couple of leaks in the past (it was pouring rain when I checked in).

About 10pm, I looked out the window to see police cars nosed towards the front door. Being a concerned citizen (nosey), I went to get some ice. The police were questioning what appeared to be a local "working girl" right there in the lobby! I finally got tired of listening and went back up to my room to get some sleep (or so I thought)

As soon as I turned off the TV, I was given the pleasure of hearing the "love fest" next door. Given the earlier encounter in the lobby, I wasn't sure if this was a business transaction or just an amorous affair.. Drowning out the noise with the fan I finally got to sleep.

4am I awoke to the steady "drip..drip" of another leak in the ceiling. I found the leak and put the garbage can under it. (thankfully it was not over the bed or my computer). I told the manager about the leak later that morning and he did offer me another room. By then it had stopped raining so I just stayed put. I stayed another night with nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe it was just a bad night.

Breakfast was OK with eggs,sausage,waffles, etc. Bathroom was really clean and the water pressure was very good. The bed was very comfortable. So, in spite of everything the stay was tolerable for a couple night's business stay.

Room Tip: Demand an upper room to be safer.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying at the Comfort Inn, Tulsa during your last stay.

We have referred your review and appreciate your observations. We shall take it wholeheartedly for improvement.

The Inn is being run by a new management and please note that we have checked and improved upon all the observations and you can be assured of a better stay next time.

Please do visit us and we shall be more than happy to serve you.