“Great value”

Ranked #77 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Okc
“Great value”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Rodeway inn is a good hotel on a budget. There's no bells or whistles, but it's still a good hotel. I was on the lower level and it was quiet throughout both nights. Ms. Tamika was very helpful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014
comfortnnairporttuls, Webmaster at Days Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for your kind comments about our clean, comfortable and value-priced hotel in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We focus on doing whatever is necessary to satisfy our guests, and we apparently met that goal in your case. I hope you will be back to stay with us again very soon. We value guests like you.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I stayed there from May 11th to May 19th. The manager Dan, and his wife, was very friendly and helpful. Even if the shuttle's driver was on sick leave, the manage picked me up at the airport. He also gave me a ride when i checked out from the hotel. Plus, the morning i was checking out, I asked for a late check out and they agreed. The cleaning service asked me when I was leaving and didn't come to clean it until I left, which is really appreciated.

In general, the staff was super friendly and helpful. The hotel is close to restaurants, walmart, grocery, etc. Plus, it's very easy to access (in car AND with the Tulsa Transit). I really enjoyed my stay!

The only thing is that my room wasn't soundproof. It didn't give me any problem except for the last night, where I had loud neighbor. I didn't call the desk office since I was leaving and didn't want to make a fuss.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thanks for being a long-term guest. I hope you will be able to stay with us again should the need arise. I’m sorry we didn’t know about the loud guest next to you on the final night, but I’m glad it didn’t detract too much from an otherwise pleasant stay. It was a pleasure to have you with us. We truly enjoy serving guests who like the value and convenience we provide.

Burr Ridge, Illinois
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The airport is very close, like 2 miles, to the airport. Has two entries, so for some that might be a security issue. Area seemed safe enough. Had some biscuits and gravy, typical "eggs" for breakfast. The carpets and room did have a smoker smell to them. Was my biggest complaint. For a solo traveler, I was fine with the say. Cost less then $70 after tax.

Room Tip: Nicer places are available, this place good for a solo or no frills couples traveler.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. While I’m sorry that there was an unpleasant odor from someone smoking previously in the room, I’m glad you found an otherwise pleasant and acceptable stay. I’m glad we could provide such convenience and value, too, and I hope you will stay with us again if the need arises.

Pretty Prairie, Kansas
Reviewed 28 April 2014

As other people have written, this hotel is not the newest and could use some updates. However, the room was clean. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was the typical Comfort Inn/Suites breakfast. I stayed here because it was close to my work for the next day. Access to the interstate was easy and other major highways was easy. When traveling by myself, I would probably stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Comfort Inn A, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Jeff,

We would like to let you know that this past 2 weeks we have been doing major renovating. We are painting all of our rooms, putting in all new carpet, new tile and changing some of the décor. I think if and when you come back you will be pleasantly surprised.

Rodeway Inn & Suites
918-835-4444
Fairland, Oklahoma
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

As always cheap but clean. We always choose this hotel when we come to tulsa just to get away. My husband says he wishes they would go back to the plain pillows instead of the fluffy ones but other than that we enjoyed our stay. Thank you

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Comfort Inn A, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, 18 March 2014

Comfort Inn TulsaAirport
918-835-4444
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Close to the airport, but a really busy intersection trying to get into it and surroundings were pretty industrial. The price was certainly right, and it was very clean and the staff were lovely. Bathroom was spotless. In room fridge and microwave, plenty of space, good wifi. The only problems were age kinds of things. The couch was very worn and the ceiling above the bed was ballooning out from some previous water damage overhead. Breakfast was as good as you'd get at a Hampton. Be sure you stay in an interior room that doesn't face or open onto the highway.

Room Tip: Ask to stay in an interior room that doesn't face or open onto the highway.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Comfort Inn A, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, 23 February 2014
Thank you so much for taking time to give us your feedback on our property. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our staff and that the hotel was up to your standards in cleanliness. I know we are a little dated and some things need repair. Please know that we are working on updating our property.

We hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful week ahead

(918) 835-4444
Fairland, Oklahoma
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

This hotel is nice. Tonight we stayed here and the heater does not work very well and it's pretty cold outside. The roof looks like it's bowing and the comforter has cigarette burns on it and it's a non smoking room. I wanted a ground floor because tulsa is becoming dangerous and I was told none available. We like staying at the choice hotels but I like staying where I can walk out to my vehicle right outside my door. We have stayed here before but always had a ground floor with a door so this time I kinda felt uncomfortable.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Comfort Inn A, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey. I am so sorry to here that we were unable to accommodate you as we have done in the past. I really hope that you will come and stay with us again. I know that my front desk staff will do everything in there power to make things right and help you with anything you need.

Ph:(918)428-8381