“Well worth the stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 107 Hotels in Tulsa
Wichita, Kansas
“Well worth the stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

We recently stayed at Hyatt Place in Tulsa, and it was awesome! The room was large and had everything we could've wanted! A huge tv, two beds, an 'L' shaped couch, etc! If you're trying to find a hotel in Tulsa, this is the one for sure! Great stay

Stayed March 2014
HyattPlaceTulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your most recent stay at the Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District. We are excited to see that you stay exceeded your expectations.

We take great pride in our property and strive to be #1 in the City of Tulsa and in your decision making process when choosing a hotel.

We look forward to your quick return to Tulsa and hope we can serve you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Millington, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Well appointed rooms, Always clean and fresh. Staff is just the best. Walking distance to restaurants.
A nice little bar to end the day and a great little breakfast to start it. Did I mention Starbucks coffee?

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
HyattPlaceTulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Once again, I would like to say thank you for your most recent stay and post regarding the Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District. We appreciate your kind words and continued support of the Hyatt Place Brand. We strive to provide a atmosphere were you the traveler feel at home and like one of the family. We hope we have accomplished that goal. Thank you again and we look forward to the next time we get to serve you.
Taos, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

The staff are great and the breakfasts are better than the other hotels nearby. The location is perfect for my frequent visits to see my mother living nearby. The restaurants nearby are great too. The Hyatt is my favorite pick for family visits to Tulsa.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms give a sunrise, odd numbered rooms give a sunset.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HyattPlaceTulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Dear Guest. That you for such a nice review and we appreciate the continued support you give our property and brand. We strive to excel in service and improvement of our product so that we can to change the minds of travelers who may have never stayed with a Hyatt Branded hotel ever. Thank you again and I will share your comments with the staff. We look forward to serving you again.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Extremely professional staff, very clean and well maintained property. Excellent value and the breakfast is always great! I don't always make it down though,because the beds are so comfortable. Being next door to QuickTrip and McNellies is a big plus....

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HyattPlaceTulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent stay and review. We get so excited to see reviews such as yours because it lets us know that all our hard work and efforts of making this hotel the very best in Tulsa have not gone unnoticed. We can not wait for the next time we get to serve you and we will make sure to have a comfortable bed ready for you.. Until next time, I wish you safe travels.
Branson, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

i'm on the road quite often so I do know the difference between good and bad. the staff at hyatt place was exceptional. my room was perfect and the morning breakfast was wonderful and .i was also able to get a good workout in each day. last but not least the price was a real value for all that was offered. I will be headed back to Tulsa and I will be staying with my new found friends at the hayatt place.

Room Tip: stay on the 3rd or 5th floor if you will be needing some ice. that is where the ice machines are loc...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HyattPlaceTulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent review on TripAdvisor. Every day our staff strives to be the best and to hear it straight from a guest means mission accomplished. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to serving you again the next time you are in Tulsa.
Peoria, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

I travel weekly to the Tulsa area for work and needed a place to "call home" that had the amenities that I expected for the business traveler and that was clean, comfortable, and affordable.

During my first trip to Tulsa I stayed at another hotel that was nice but it was more for extended stays and I don't need a stove and dishwasher in my room. I decided to look around in the area for another hotel that met my needs and found this Hyatt Place located 1 mile from where I needed to go weekly for work. Perfect!

I was pleasantly surprised with the staff especially. They are all so nice and helpful and they now recognize and know me as a frequent traveler and call me by name which is nice. I've stayed in a lot of different rooms and I always know what to expect when I move around. Clean, quiet and comfortable rooms, clean towels and linens, a flat screen TV with HD channels, free HBO, free WiFi that is actually quite fast (I occasionally need to download large files for work), and great service from everyone including housekeeping and guest services.

I could go on and on but overall this is my home away from home and I'm glad that I chose Hyatt Place in Tulsa. I will continue to return weekly until my contract in Tulsa is up and at that point wherever my travels lead me after that I will be sure to pick Hyatt Place for my stays away from home.

Room Tip: I found that the rooms close to the exit doors on the first floor were quite loud at times because t...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HyattPlaceTulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Wow!! Is all I can say about your review. You hit the nail on the head and we here at the Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District are so very honored to read your post and want to thank you for all of the kind words.

It is our mission to make this a "different place," A hotel like no other that is filled with the warmth and light of hospitality that makes the traveler fill right at home.

Thank you so much and I am hope I can shake your hand the next time you are at "YOUR" hotel.
Huntsville, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

Hyatt Place on Zurich has a great atmosphere from the staff to the accommodations. The rooms are spacious with large flat screen TVs. Great location and good rates. Highly recommend if you stay in the Tulsa area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review on Trip Advisor. The staff takes great pride in reading positive comments such as yours and it means a lot to them to know that there efforts have not gone unnoticed.

You are absolutely correct that our atmosphere and amenities make our hotel the right choice at the right price.

We hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future as we can not wait to read more amazing reviews from you. Thank you so very much for being our guest.