“Nice Place”

Ranked #10 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Lagos, Nigeria
“Nice Place”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I stayed in Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District for almost two weeks and saw value for my money. Clean environment, nice and polite staff, good shuttle van to take you three miles radius from the hotel, nice and effective fitness and pool center. It's really a nice place to stay

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Topsy P
HyattPlaceTulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your most recent review. We are excited that all our efforts paid off to provide you the type of stay you have come to expect from Hyatt Place. I will be sure to share your comments with the stay so they know their efforts have not gone unnoticed.

Please let us be the destination of choice the next time you are in Tulsa, OK.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
ok
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Stayed here one night.

The hotel is nice and in a great location. The check in was painless, until we got to our room. We had reserved a King bed but they put us in a room with 2 doubles. I immediately called and the front desk told me I was "out of luck" and kept telling me that "there wasn't a change on my reservation" When I told him that I have an email from Hyatt that states I reserved a King Bed he immediately began telling me that there was nothing he could or would do. He did end up knocking $20 off the room, but it shouldn't get that point.

Other than that, the hotel is your typical Hyatt Place. The breakfast was decent and rooms were clean.

On a side note, just east of the hotel is a great pub called The White Lion. It is a 30 second walk from the hotel. Fantastic place to grab a drink.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank tlfinokc
HyattPlaceTulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear Guest, First before I say anything else at all that I am sincerely sorry that we failed to provide the accommodations you had booked and had expected to get upon your arrival. We try very hard every day to meet the request of every guest and sometime we fall short; for this I can not apologize enough. You are more than a guest to us; you are family and we hope that you will give us another chance to make it right. I am please to see that you check-in process was "pain" free and that you found the hotel clean in a good location. Please feel free to reach out to me in the future should we ever fail to meet your expectations and I will do whatever is in my power to make it right. Take care and safe travels.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The staff was very helpful and friendly, and the hotel was nice and clean. Very well located in Tulsa. We have stayed here twice and had good experiences both time. We will return whenever we are staying in Tulsa.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
HyattPlaceTulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your most recent review. It brings me so much pride to know that when you stay at the Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District you are well taken care of. I will be sure to share this review with the staff so they know their hard work has not gone unnoticed. Until your next visit to Tulsa we would like to wish you safe travels.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Welcoming front desk and friendly hotel staff. Close to a number of restaurants, pubs, and drugstore. Quick-Trip right next door for easy access to beer for the fridge! Good road access to get anywhere easily. Highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank riderpride62
HyattPlaceTulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your most recent stay at the Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District. We are so very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the location to your "liking." We strive to be the best possible choice for travelers in Oklahoma and with our staff and wonderful guests like you who help spread the word of our efforts then I know we will achieve our goal.
Bentonville, Arkansas
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I enjoyed my stay! Conveniently located.. Price was great. Rooms were spacious with a living erea. The rooms have a small fridge which was great for late night snacks.
Staff was pleasant and very helpful. I plan to stay here again on my next trip

• Stayed March 2014
HyattPlaceTulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear Guest

Welcome back and as always it was such a pleasure to serve you here at the Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District. Our goal is you comfort and happiness and it warms our heart to see that one of our family enjoyed their visit.

The staff is eager to see you again so please don't be a stranger and we will have another one of the Hyatt Place rooms with the "Cozy Corner" ready for you upon your return.
Royse City, Texas
Reviewed 28 March 2014

As I started traveling for work I stumbled across the Hyatt Place. I am so glad I did, having stayed in most of the other chains, none of them compare to the quality that I get at the Hyatt Place. From beds and customer service to the breakfast, all is top notch...

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Welcome back and thank you for your continued support of the Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District. Our success is measure on the happiness and comfort we provide guest and to see that you continue to stay with us and that you love our rooms and amenities means we have done our job.

To us you are one of the family and we look forward to serving you again when you are back in Tulsa.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I always love staying here, whether it is with friends or my family, I always feel relaxed and refreshed. The rooms are nice sized and the hotel has everything you need for your stay. There are snacks and food available 24/7 and a delicious free breakfast. They also serve Starbucks and have a bar that serves wine/beer/adult beverages. Another thing that I think is awesome about the rooms is that the large flat screen TV can be hooked up to a dvd player and/or gaming system. You don't see this very often, so it was a nice surprise! The kiddos loved it! It was hard to get my little boy to leave the room! LOL. It's also within walking distance to some great restaurants, the south location of McNellie's is right in front of the hotel. It's also a short (less than 5 mile) drive to the Oklahoma Aquarium and Jenk's Riverwalk.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your most recent visit to the Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District. We are so pleased you selected our hotel while you were in the Tulsa area.

Our goal is to provide a superior product over our competitors which provides high quality amenities packed with Hyatt's amazing service. We are so proud that all our efforts paid off to provide you with a comfortable place where you fell right at home.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future.