Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$90
TheMayoHotel.com
  • Restaurant
US$247
US$202
All reviewswhite lionsectional sofafront deskgreat hotelconvenience storeliving areastarbucks coffeedesk areawithin walking distanceyogurtfree breakfastdefinitely stay here againrooms are largeoutdoor poolflat screen tvcomfortable bedparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This is a nice property, with several good restaurants and two pubs adjoining the parking lot. The staff took great care of me and kept both my room and the dining area clean. The pool is outside, FYI.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jim W
HyattPlaceTulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your most recent post and stay with the Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District. We greatly appreciate the wonderful and positive feed back and I want you to know that your comments have been shared with the rest of the staff and they are so excited their hard work was noticed. We look forward to your next visit and can not wait to serve you.

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Quick check-in. Clean spacious king room. Well kept lobby area. Great Southside location. Would definitely stay here again. Only complaint - we were told breakfast was served until 9:30 but they packed up at 9:00.

• Stayed: August 2014
HyattPlaceTulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Dear guest, Thank you for your recent visit to the Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical. We appreciate the great post and look forward to the next time we get to serve you. The staff takes great pride in the job they do and I will make sure your post is shared with them so they know their hard work has not gone unnoticed. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

I loved it so much. Very comfortable beds and great room service. I'm booking my room now for my September stay. Thanks for southern hospitality . The place was very clean and the staff was very much nice and knowledgeable.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank K M

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your recent stay with the Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District. We are so excited about your positive post and are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and have already planned to come back in September. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This is a very nice property; conveniently located with food/beverage in house and several nice places to eat only a short walk away. The room was also very nice, but for the life of me I do not understand why a hotel can't put an electrical outlet on or near the nightstand so that those of us (all of us?) who use a smartphone for an alarm clock can recharge it without having to plug it in all across the room where you can't answer a call, etc. in the middle of the night. The single outlet by each night stand was used to power the bedside lamp and the clock radio which I wound up unplugging. This needs to be addressed. Otherwise no complaints other than the hot water was great in shower, but not connected to the sink in my room.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your most recent stay with the Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your overall stay and accommodations. I completely understand your frustration with power outlets in the room and we will look into a solution that makes sense for all travelers to accommodate their smart devices charging needs.

We appreciate the great feed back and encourage you to continue posting on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed here on a recent visit as our daughter just moved to Tulsa. Location is perfect close and convenient to everything. We had room on sixth floor at the end of hall very quiet! Room fridge did not work very well at all but not a big issue WiFi great in lobby but horrible in room . Breakfast well above average. Staff pleasant and polite. Overall good stay and would consider again for next visit.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest, Thank you for your most recent post on TripAdvisor and your recent stay with the Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District. I am glad that your overall stay went well but I am truly sorry for the inconvenience you endured with the Wi-Fi and your refrigerator. We are currently looking at upgrading the entire Wi-Fi infrastructure as it is out date and needs to be revamped. Also, we will have the refrigerator replaced immediately in the room you are staying in. If you did not report the refrigerator I just want you to know that you never have to fear informing the hotel of these items as the quality of your stay in our #1 priority and we will do everything with-in our power to make it right in order to deserve your loyalty. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance in the future.