Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Midtown
US$138
US$111
TheMayoHotel.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Airport(Tulsa)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$219
US$203
All reviewshome away from homerecommend this hotelwithin walking distancewould stay here againmicrowavefreeway
Reviewed 11 November 2011

When I make my return trip to tulsA again I wil be staying at this hotel again and again and again to my word for it it is the best

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 24 June 2011

Mystery stains covering upholsteted chair. Weird hallway odor. Cigarette burn in blanket. Reddish smudges on sheet. Boogers on wall by bed (I am NOT making this up--room 106!) No lightbulb in lamps?!

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 13 July 2010

My stay at the Studio plus was great. friendly staff, clean rooms, what more could you ask for.My favorite thing was that it was a couple of feet from a maltitude of restraunts to go to

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2007

The Pits is the only way to describe this place. On check-in
my room smelled like a cat box, red stains all over the carpets,
tub/shower clogged(stood in 6" of water when showering).
Once a week cleaning? Ya right, I can make my own bed which
is about all that they do. For $10-20 more you can stay at better quality extended stay suites.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank studioplus
Reviewed 12 October 2004

Just returned from 8 day stay. Staff onsite were nice - very helpful and knowledgeable. We had reserved 2 rooms next to each other -months ago - and they were unable to honor the reservation. We were on the same floor but opposite sides of the bldg. Both rooms were "non-smoking" but we had to spray rooms with something repeatedly to try to get rid of the smoke odor -- due to the gap around the door made it a smoking room. The gap around the door is much larger than I've seen at other hotels. It was a little annoying trying to sleep wtih that much light showing around and under the door. The room itself wasn't too bad - the worse smell was at the door area and in the bathroom. Rooms weren't very clean -- i.e. bathroom floors hadn't been swept or mopped - dust bunnies and hair on floor. Kitchen area was nice and clean. Bed wasn't very comfortable - you could feel a couple springs in your lower back - I brought an extra pillow and used that as extra padding. Air conditioning worked fine as did the heat. Staff very informative about seasonal changes might cause use of heat to cause smoke detector to go off - it did - and it was nice to have knowledge of what to do in advance. They gave us very clear instructions. All in all I would give it a C+. Would I stay there again --- I'd try Extended Stay which was nearby.