“If you're in Tulsa... Stay here!!!!”

Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Midtown
Ranked #75 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 7 April 2013

We stayed here two nights during the gun show.. was excellent! Its just what you need and they always ask if things are ok and if you need anything. Close to lots of things and easy to get to. Will be planning again for next year and this is wear we will stay. Its not fancy but its just what you need for a home away from home!!! Thanks again guys!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank KathyH68410
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

Reviewed 8 February 2013

My thanks to T.J. and his staff, from clerks to cleaning staff. Stayed at his facility for four months from Oct. 2012 to Jan. and was treated with the clear understanding that my wife and my comfort
and security were no. 1 priority. Of particular satisfaction was the security. All entries to rooms are
in the interior of the hotel, which does not allow people not staying there to congregate outside a persons room. I travel a lot and have occasion to stay for long periods of time at these types of facilities. T.J. is the most diligent of the Managers I have found, and his enthusiasm to do his best for his guests is obvious.
Would most definitely stay here again and hope to in the future.

Room Tip: 2nd floor good view, stay away from exits, elevator for quieter room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2013

Reviewed 1 February 2013

Staff was friendly. Room was clean and bed was comfy. Used the heck out of the kitchen. Would stay again. Location was great for what we were there for. No problems with internet. Could use lids for the coffee though.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I would recommend this place to anyone! All the employees are extremely polite and very helpful. Everyone goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is good. The rooms are clean and the full kitchen is AWESOME! I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2013

Reviewed 1 December 2012

This is my first time here and I must say I'm lovin it!! Very clean , roomy and a great price for those on a budget .. Love the kitchen fully operational .... Yes I recommend it and plan on coming again :)

• Stayed: December 2012
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

Tara- It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, free in-room Wi-Fi, personalized voicemail, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

Arrived late and check-in was a breeze. The room was very clean. The bed and sleeper sofa were very comfortable. The kitchen was well equipped so we could make meals. The full-size refrigerator was a nice surprise. Had interaction with three staff members, and they were all very friendly and willing to bend over backwards to make sure we had am enjoyable stay. Convenient location in Tulsa, and good restaurants (and a McDonalds) within walking distance. The room rate was very reasonable. Will be my first choice next time we need a hotel in Tulsa.

• Stayed: October 2012
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2012

Mel- I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.
Once again, the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.

Reviewed 20 September 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 4 weeks the staff was very helpful. They maid me fell like they new me personaly. They were helpful in faxing and printing stuff for me. They keep the grounds and the rooms very clean.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2012

Ed- Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Studio Plus Tulsa - Central. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.