Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Super 8 Tulsa OK(Broken Arrow)
View Hotel
All reviewsjack in the boxroom was cleanwould stay here againbiscuits and gravyyogurtchili bowlmicrowave and fridgedouble roomcontinental breakfastshort stayevery morningnice place to staynon smoking roomwalking distancebusiness trip41stsonic
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2013

The room is comfortable and clean. There is a microwave and small refrigerator but I still had to mostly eat out. I brought coffee and filters with me only to find a mini "pod" style coffee maker in the room. :-( Housekeeping was very good about giving me extra pods of coffee though. I wish I could have found an extended stay hotel in my budget since I'm going to be here at least a month, but this isn't a bad alternative. Very friendly front desk.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
A La Quinta traveler
Highlandville, Missouri, USA
Reviewed 1 May 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 29 April 2013

We stayed for about one week. We asked for a King size bed but got a Queen size! The customer service from Bette was nice. I can't say the same for Kathy. Kathy demanded on a Monday that we pay an extra $6. Saying they charged us too less over the weekend. We were willing to pay we just wanted to know what this was about. She then rudly said " You need to pay and if you don't like it you can check out!". We paid the $6 she had already take or $67. She waited till we paid the $67 then demanded the extra $6 for who knows what that charge was for. She won't tell us. The house keeping is great always pleasant. Only Kathy and I seen neighbors had issues with her. Not sure what happend with that but that left angry. Nice Rooms, Nice Breakfast, Nice Staff besides 1 that needs to learn more about customer service.

• Stayed: April 2013
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Gina20133
Reviewed 16 April 2013

This is obviously an older facility. It is well maintained, but could use some minor cosmetic repairs. All in all it was a comfortable stay. The rooms enter from the outside, they are adequately furnished, but nothing special. The air was easy to regulate for cold or hot. The sink counter area is separate from the toilet/tub area and was large enough for all our toiletries, which was nice. We travel with a pet and there is a nice "field" area toward the back of the facility for him to have room to run. However if your pet is not well behaved off leash, keep him on because there is lots of traffic in the area. The breakfast is nothing special. Just the bare minimum typical "Continental" fare...The staff is nice and made us feel welcome.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tina A
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Made the reservation and was put into a smoking room. No option when I made the reservation. They were sold out but were able to get me in a non-smoking room. The smoking room was disgusting--smelled, dark and burn marks all over the carpet. The non-smoking room was very nice for the price and actually nicer than the exterior of the building. The front desk people were very nice and I appreciate them getting me in another room. Continental breakfast was a bit below par from what I've experienced in other similarly priced national chains.

Room Tip: Ask to not be on the side of the Jack in the Box or in the smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business