Rodeway Inn
Good 3.5/5
US$149
TheMayoHotel.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleaneasy accesswoodland hills mallstay there againstayed here for nightsstaff was friendlyice machinea great staytop floorconvenient locationfitness centerparking lotoutbackcomforter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a few days. The location is good, staff nice. Room was clean and OK. Its what you can expect from a hotel in this class. But the reason I most likely will use it again is the location. There are tons of restaurants and shops nearby.

Room Tip: I had a room at the "backside" of the Hotel. It was quiet, no traffic noise or noise at all.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 March 2013

This hotel seems brand new. It is right next to a movie theater, which might have been handy if I hadn't been exhausted from shopping and stuffed from Cheesecake Factory. My 12-year-old swam in the pool with her 9-year-old cousin. Pool is sort of small, but wasn't crowded on a week night. It is indoors which helped the kids because this was a cold, wet spring break. Upon check-in the clerk gave us the details of pool hours. She was very personable.
Our room was very clean and I have no complaints.
Breakfast was good, but it might have been nice to have some fruit or cold cereal options. We are early risers, so everything was stocked and fresh. The cinnamon rolls were especially yummy. I did not see a breakfast hostess, but they may know when the busy time is to check on things.
Overall, this was a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
TulsaHIE_GM, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2013

Dear Savvytraveller42,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am glad that we were able to offer you some valuable rest and relaxation on your visit to Tulsa. We value all feedback that we receive from our guests. Please keep us in mind for your next trip. We truly appreciate your business. Victoria

Reviewed 20 March 2013

We spent only one night in this hotel and will not be back. We were in room 220. The floor sags in one place toward the window up to about 3". Felt like it was going to cave in at any minute. Also when we arrived, we asked to be on the same floor as our son and his family, so they moved us from first floor. Some time around mid-night a lady is knocking on our door saying "house keeping". Before I can get to the door, she is opening it and would have come in except for the latch keeping her out. I asked what she wanted. Apparently the guy that checked us in did not fill out the proper information when he moved us from first to second floor, so they were trying to put someone else in our room. I didn't get much sleep the rest of the night. PS When my son checked in, he was given room 212 and when he opened the door, there was already some's luggage in there so he had to go back down to get another room. Does this place sound very safe to you? Oh yes, when I complained at the desk next morning they said housekeeping goes home at 5pm.

Room Tip: Don't get room 220.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
TulsaHIE_GM, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2013

Dear ddg678:
I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The safety of our guests is of the utmost importance. We have reviewed your comments with our staff and have addressed the situation. Thank you for your honesty when submitting your review, we appreciate all of our guests feedback so that we may do better in the future.

Victoria

Reviewed 20 January 2013

We stayed 2 nights & it was very nice. The rooms were very clean, & breakfast was awesome! They had everything you could possibly want for breakfast. It was all fresh & so clean. I took notice of this because Elsa (I think that was her name) was constantly cleaning & checking to make sure everything was stocked & cleaned! The staff were all very nice & courteous each time we seen them. Check in, check out was very fast! We will definately stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Maxxon1
Reviewed 8 January 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights while visiting family and attractions. Check-in was quick and the staff were friendly. Breakfast was usually not well-maintained and they didn't seem to have a breakfast hostess on duty any of the 3 mornings we were there. Not the cleanest room I've been in, but no so bad it ruined my stay or turned me off. Otherwise, the property ofered all we needed to make our stay comfortable. Not a bad hotel. Location was awesome - across from the mall, too many dining options to name, and several venues for kids. Minutes away from and an easy trip to the aquarium. I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: All we did was ask and they put us on the first floor near an exit!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank JHolemanExpress
TulsaHIE_GM, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

JHoleman, I would like to thank you for your feedback. We strive to give all of our guests the best experience possible. I am truly sorry that you felt like your breakfast service and housekeeping was not up to par. I would really like to speak to you further about this matter. If you would please contact me directly at the hotel.