Holiday Inn Express Tulsa-Woodland Hills
Ranked #67 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Benton, Maine
“Tulsa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

The rooms are very spacious and clean the hotel is modern and has all conveniences needed to be comfortable. There is a large number of restaurants in the area to dine in. they do serve continental breakfast in the hotel its good pastry's, waffles, coffee, juice, cereals, and eggs. Its good for a continental breakfast. the maid service is excellent my room was clean everyday when i returned back to the hotel. There is a large mall by the hotel with good shopping and a good food court for eating. The hotel was very comfortable.

Room Tip: All the rooms are quite the hotel sits back from the main road.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TMIHospitality, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tulsa-Woodland Hills, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Hello Johnnyboy,
First, I would like to thank you for filling out a review about our hotel. We appreciate all guest feedback. I'm happy that your stay was a great one and that you found the local stores and restaurants to be satisfactory. If you should ever find yourself in the area, please come back and see us!

Dustin F.
Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Wichita, Kansas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

The overall stay was ok. There were a few ants in the bathroom upon arrival. The pool temperature was cool. The staff did put fresh towels on each chair at the pool and were helpful overall. The sheets on the king bed were a problem. They were too small for the bed! We were up all night fighting with the sheets trying not to touch or lay on a bare mattress. I probably would not stay here again, but am not letting this one subpar experience ruin our vacation. God bless!

• Stayed August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
TMIHospitality, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tulsa-Woodland Hills, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
Dear Cosasa,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback about the Holiday Inn Express Tulsa/Woodland Hills. I am sorry to hear about the problems you encountered. I want to assure you that guest satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and these issues are being addressed. I do hope that if you are in the Tulsa area in the future that you will give us another opportunity to impress you.

Victoria B.
Woodlawn, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

We have stayed here a couple of times, usually as a result of Hotwire.com blind choice. I have been pleased each time I stay here. The breakfast is nice and the rooms were clean and well cared for. It was convenient to Woodland Hills Mall, shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TMIHospitality, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tulsa-Woodland Hills, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Dear Michael,
Thank you for taking time to fill out a review for our hotel. We appreciate your kind words about our breakfast and room quality. We strive to make each guest's stay the best we possibly can each and every time. We look forward to your next visit!

Many thanks,
Dustin F
Anadarko, Oklahoma, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

Booked this room on ihg.com. Check-in was without problems. Took some of my bags to room 221 and it smelled really nice in there. I went to the air-conditioning unit to make the room colder then had a look around the room. The bedskirts were meant for bigger beds than what were in the room and the skirts dragged on the floor. I took a peek under one bed and saw a half-empty water bottle and some weird brown plastic thing. Under the other bed was a feminine napkin and a leapfrog or leappad cartridge. Its easy to overlook things under the bed, but I also wonder what kind of smell they were perhaps trying to cover up? I was given another room on the 3rd floor from the front desk and it was clean. I did a thorough check of the bathroom, beds and floors and only found a quarter under a chair. The air unit was a little persnickety and had to be fiddled with to make the fan come on. There were a few tiny black ants on the beds, but they didn't bite us. It has a really good location with a lot of nearby restaurants and stores and a mall. Outback Steakhouse and Logan's are directly in front of the hotel. The cleaning staff on the 3rd floor is very nice and gave us extra shampoo and lotion on the second day. I would definitely stay here again. I got a very good price online and was generally happy with the hotel. The mini-fridge was very clean and the microwave was clean, but unplugged. When we plugged it in later, we found that one of the pluggers was bent.

Room Tip: The floors are a bit squeaky. Try to get a room on the 3rd floor, if that kind of thing bothers you.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Dear Krystal,
Thank you for taking time to fill out a review. Guest feedback, both positive and negative, are taken seriously at our location. Please accept my apology for the items left in the room. We have taken steps with our housekeeping staff and have put a renewed focus on making sure all rooms are cleaned as thoroughly as possible. We hope that next time you are in the area you will stay with us again.

Dustin F
Springdale, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

Was in town for the sectionals and chose to stay at this location. Hotel was clean and staff was helpful as I had to change some things due to poor planning on my part. I did not eat at the breakfast as I was out too early in the morning, but I can say the area looked clean and fresh when I left and when I returned.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Skien, Norway
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a few days. The location is good, staff nice. Room was clean and OK. Its what you can expect from a hotel in this class. But the reason I most likely will use it again is the location. There are tons of restaurants and shops nearby.

Room Tip: I had a room at the "backside" of the Hotel. It was quiet, no traffic noise or noise at al...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Bentonville, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

This hotel seems brand new. It is right next to a movie theater, which might have been handy if I hadn't been exhausted from shopping and stuffed from Cheesecake Factory. My 12-year-old swam in the pool with her 9-year-old cousin. Pool is sort of small, but wasn't crowded on a week night. It is indoors which helped the kids because this was a cold, wet spring break. Upon check-in the clerk gave us the details of pool hours. She was very personable.
Our room was very clean and I have no complaints.
Breakfast was good, but it might have been nice to have some fruit or cold cereal options. We are early risers, so everything was stocked and fresh. The cinnamon rolls were especially yummy. I did not see a breakfast hostess, but they may know when the busy time is to check on things.
Overall, this was a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TulsaHIE_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tulsa-Woodland Hills, responded to this review, 26 March 2013
Dear Savvytraveller42,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am glad that we were able to offer you some valuable rest and relaxation on your visit to Tulsa. We value all feedback that we receive from our guests. Please keep us in mind for your next trip. We truly appreciate your business. Victoria