“My Stay”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #46 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I was extremly Happy with my stay customer service was outstanding the woman at the desk was very professional and went above and beyond the call of duty for her i give a 10 i will always stay expecialy if the woman with the long red curly hair is there super sweet and profesional if you see her when you walk in then be preparied to be
wowed great job holiday inn express all around i say this is the best place in tulsa to stay sure it could be up to date but the staff here is great and that woman at the front desk is very good at her job will make you feel as if you are at home

Room Tip: will only speak of my room it was clean and the hotel smelled great
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Angela M, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

Cynthia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to hear that your room smelled great and you had great customer service. I will share your comments with the team. Feed back from our guests really keeps them going and letting them know that guests like you appreciate all they do.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Thanks again
Angela Mobley

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
2316 W Cameron St
Tulsa OK 74127

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 4 May 2013

Remember the old ketchup commercial from the 70's? 'Anticipation... it's making me wait...' That was my experience with the WiFi here. Apparently I'm not alone in my thoughts because I overheard strangers conversing in the hall about the slow Internet service.

Otherwise my stay here couldn't have been better for the price. The room was clean and well stocked. bed was comfortable, and my side of the building was quiet. Fan for AC was a bit loud but I like white noise when traveling. However, we are living in the computer age, and my frustration with connecting and slow page loading when accessing the internet will prevent me from returning.

Room Tip: North side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2013

Dear AmuseMeImBored,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I'm very sorry you were not satisfied with the speed of the internet connection. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 13 April 2013

I, as travel 100% of the time because of work, so I have been all over the country staying at different hotels, the majority of the time the location of the customer dictates where I stay. This Holiday Inn is only a couple of minutes from my present customer, and I have stayed here for two work weeks in two different rooms, and I can say it is pretty much hit and miss on the quality of the room. Maybe because of the location, but this Holiday is is OLD, they have tried to renovate it, but skimped out on some important details, first of all, as the other reviews have mentioned, the freeway noise is excessive, but don't worry, because the blower motors on the a/c units are loud enough to drown that out and then some!!! If your a light sleeper, look else where, drive and extra 15 min or more and find a newer place. They didn't get a 10 in my book, because they where "begging" for it, and not trying to earn it. I heard from my partner last week that he had stayed here several years back when it was really "run down", and that it is a HUGE improvement... but all I can say is, if you stay at Holiday Inn regularly, you will be disappointed....you have been warned

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the north side of the building (away from the freeway)
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

Dear AL P,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. Please accept my apologies for falling short of your expectations on some aspects of your stay. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve. Thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 21 February 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a week for work. The wireless was better than other places I have stayed. The employees were all very nice, even the 'heart of the house'..ie maintenance and housekeeping. There was a airfreshener that had a low battery and it kept beeping, I should have reported it. I was lucky to be on the back of the building, freeway noise would be too much. I had a co-worker who was told to turn on the fan to drown out the noise..hmmmm, what can you do? My only complaint is the constant slamming of doors from guests and housekeeping. I blame the spring loaded pins in the hinges. I don't know why Holiday Inns insist on using these. If I don't shut my door that's on me. I hate the auto shutting doors that are now somewhat standard these days.

• Stayed: February 2013
Angela M, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

Thank you for your review. After receiving your comments I immediately began correcting the issues. I am sorry that was not caught during your stay. As a team we are making a lot of changes, If your in the Tulsa area again we would love to have the opportunity to show you.

Thanks again
Angela Mobley
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
2316 W Cameron St
Tulsa OK 74127

Reviewed 18 January 2013

If and when I return to Tulsa I hope to stay at this hotel and have the pleasure of such an amazing staff. After speaking with the manager about thw unbelievable customer service I received I could really tell she cared a lot about her hotel and her staff and you dont see that very often. THANKS AGAIN FOR AN ENJOYABLE STAY!

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank qtina2g07
angiechmo, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words! Our staff takes pride in what they do so we can make guest like you happy and feel at home. We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 18 January 2013

Brittney the front desk clerk was extremely helpful and informative. I have stayed in this Hotel before back in July and it wasn't the cleanest hotel I have been to. But this time I was surprised at how much better my entire stay was. The rooms were very clean and all the staff was very helpful and polite. I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo

Dale,

Thank you so much for your review.

I am glad your stay this time around was a better one. We have made many improvements to create a great hotel that guests love. I will share your review with the team and make sure Brittiny gets the recognition she deserves. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 23 November 2012

stay at this hotel for one night business travel check in and check out was very fast. and i have a problem open my room door but the chef maintenance was at my door in minute to help me . very friendly staff , nice hotel very comfortable bed .

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank stanislas n
Jeff J, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel, and for mentioning Roy of our maintenance staff. I promise I will share your feedback with our team and recognize Roy. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!