Quality Inn
  • Breakfast included
Good 3.5/5
    • Restaurant
    • Restaurant
    All reviewsclose to downtowngilcrease museumbooked hotelchoice hotelsbok centerconvenience storethe breakfast areastayed two nightsarts districtfitness centerwill stay there againcontinental breakfastexcellent staywafflesbraumshighwayconcert
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 22 May 2013

Woke up at 6 am and breakfast was Hot and ready just like the Front desk told me it would be at check in. Breakfast included biscuits and delicious Hot gravy and a few other items. Don't no who the cook is but i must say it was exceptional. Customer service was outstanding. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is willing to have a home feel environment. Thank you to the staff and management at the Holiday Inn Express on west Cameron street for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
    Angela M, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Jerome,

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts. I am glad that the breakfast and service was great for you. We love when we hear that our guest enjoy us as much as we enjoy them. Our team hope's to see you again soon. I will be sure to share your kind words with them.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

We had the BEST customer service from this hotel! All the staff went above and beyond the call. Priceline messed up our reservation and Crystal who was working that night went above and beyond what would have ever been expected. She was amazing even when Priceline treated me terribly. My parents had amazing service from the staff. We can't say enough good things about this hotel. Wonderful property all around.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
    Angela M, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Cynthia,

I am so glad that Crystal was able to resolve all of your needs. I am sorry that you were not able to stay with us. I hope that in the future we will have the pleasure of having you as our guest. As you have seen creating a great stay for our guests is at the top of our list. I thank you for your response and will be sure to share with the team and make sure Crystal gets the recognition she deserves. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

I was extremly Happy with my stay customer service was outstanding the woman at the desk was very professional and went above and beyond the call of duty for her i give a 10 i will always stay expecialy if the woman with the long red curly hair is there super sweet and profesional if you see her when you walk in then be preparied to be
    wowed great job holiday inn express all around i say this is the best place in tulsa to stay sure it could be up to date but the staff here is great and that woman at the front desk is very good at her job will make you feel as if you are at home

Room Tip: will only speak of my room it was clean and the hotel smelled great
    • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
    Angela M, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

Cynthia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to hear that your room smelled great and you had great customer service. I will share your comments with the team. Feed back from our guests really keeps them going and letting them know that guests like you appreciate all they do.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 4 May 2013

Remember the old ketchup commercial from the 70's? 'Anticipation... it's making me wait...' That was my experience with the WiFi here. Apparently I'm not alone in my thoughts because I overheard strangers conversing in the hall about the slow Internet service.

Otherwise my stay here couldn't have been better for the price. The room was clean and well stocked. bed was comfortable, and my side of the building was quiet. Fan for AC was a bit loud but I like white noise when traveling. However, we are living in the computer age, and my frustration with connecting and slow page loading when accessing the internet will prevent me from returning.

Room Tip: North side of the hotel.
    • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
    IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2013

Dear AmuseMeImBored,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I'm very sorry you were not satisfied with the speed of the internet connection. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Ferdinand G
    Case Manager
    IHGCare

Reviewed 13 April 2013

I, as travel 100% of the time because of work, so I have been all over the country staying at different hotels, the majority of the time the location of the customer dictates where I stay. This Holiday Inn is only a couple of minutes from my present customer, and I have stayed here for two work weeks in two different rooms, and I can say it is pretty much hit and miss on the quality of the room. Maybe because of the location, but this Holiday is is OLD, they have tried to renovate it, but skimped out on some important details, first of all, as the other reviews have mentioned, the freeway noise is excessive, but don't worry, because the blower motors on the a/c units are loud enough to drown that out and then some!!! If your a light sleeper, look else where, drive and extra 15 min or more and find a newer place. They didn't get a 10 in my book, because they where "begging" for it, and not trying to earn it. I heard from my partner last week that he had stayed here several years back when it was really "run down", and that it is a HUGE improvement... but all I can say is, if you stay at Holiday Inn regularly, you will be disappointed....you have been warned

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the north side of the building (away from the freeway)
    • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
    IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

Dear AL P,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. Please accept my apologies for falling short of your expectations on some aspects of your stay. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve. Thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Karen G.