“Convenient to airport”

Ranked #53 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Avon, Indiana
“Convenient to airport”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I stayed at this property briefly . . . arrived late at night and left the following morning, so I didn't really check out most of the facility or amenities. I did appreciate that there was an option on site for food with the Bistro. I grabbed a quick breakfast to go from there in the morning and they nicely packaged it up for me.
The staff at check in was very helpful and quickly addressed a question I had about my rate and what was included.
The hotel is located in a convenient area where I was able to add fuel to my rental car within a few blocks, then jump on the interstate and quickly make it to the airport (about 10 minute drive).
My overall impression was that it was clean and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
YoursNHospitaliT, General Manager at Courtyard Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 24 April 2013
Thank you amylister for your kind words regarding our Hotel. We appreciate that you found our Hotel most convenient for your overnight stay in the Tulsa area. I will be sure to pass your comments on to our friendly Team. We do hope that if in the future your travel includes Tulsa, Oklahoma you make the Courtyard your first choice! Safe traveling:)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
everywhere
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Everything was good about this hotel except for the bed. That was the worst night of sleep I've ever had, and I've slept in Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, in tents! The bed was hard as a rock. I thought this chain was putting new beds in their hotels, guess they may not have made it to this one yet. Like I said, everything else was just fine. Oh, and I was on the third floor.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank 3boysandagirl
Springdale, Arkansas
Reviewed 26 February 2013

The rooms were okay, but nothing special. The Hotel itself doesn't seem to have the same quality that I'm used to seeing from Marriott Courtyard. It's almost as if it used to be something different in this building. We were disappointed with the dining room downstairs, as their actual schedule did not match the schedule that was printed in the rooms. This caused us to miss breakfast one morning, since we took our time getting downstairs, only to find out that it closed earlier than was stated. I will say that the service seemed to be very solid here.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I inadvertently booked the downtown Courtyard vs. Central Courtyard. When I arrived with my guest, Tyler called to the downtown Courtyard and switched my stay. Other than Shannon and the gal serving Starbucks in the AM, (didn't catch her name), not much energy from the staff. The room had a strange (not foul) odor, but wasn't overly pleasant. Where it goes downhill, the rooms do not have thermostats, so you have to deal with the 'lo-cool, lo-heat' type of climate system. My biggest downfall is the wi-fi. There were no more than 3-10 cars in the parking lot, so I would assume not a lot of hit on their bandwidth. At best, I was getting 0.6 Mbps, which didn't allow me to work from the hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank corylong
Roseburg, Oregon
Reviewed 24 January 2013

We show Welsh Ponies and were here during the Tulsa State Fair. The hotel was easy to find, and the service at check-in was excellent. The room was spacious, clean, and well maintained. Would stay here again, if we come back to the Fair. Lived up to the Marriott - Courtyard Name

Room Tip: We were on a higher floor at the end of a hallway, quiet room.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Dave_M_USA
Thank you Dave_M_USA for the comments on our Hotel & Team. We strive everyday to make travelers like yourself to feel comfortable and more importantly welcomed from the minute you enter our Hotel lobby. It's a great feeling to know that you were 100% satisfied with your stay. Your comments will not be left unnoticed and it is our hope we see you again in the near future...You are very important to us! Thanks again!!
NW AR
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

This hotel has interesting decor, but many poor choices were made to achieve it. We stayed in a two queen bed room, when I recently brought my son for a family visit. The queen bed felt oddly short (I'm 6'5"), and the bed linens could not be pulled all the way up, when I was on my back with my legs bent. The mattress was firm, and I woke several times, uncomfortable. The desk chair was also unpleasantly firm, and its adjustments did not work. Finally, I had the disgusting experience of unwittingly putting my hand into toilet water on two different visits to the restroom, in the ridiculously shallow bowl. I left with the overwhelming impression that modern design was the emphasis, not function or comfort. The one bright spot was the bistro, since we included breakfast in our reservation. You can choose from a large group of cereals, sandwiches, and a few traditional breakfast choices, plus milk, juice, and a few popular items from the Starbucks menu (free coffee is available in the lobby, but it wasn't particularly good). I would have to say skip this hotel and look at the Embassy Suites, one door down. The steakhouse is dismal, but the rooms are MUCH more comfortable and can be had for almost the exact same price.

• Stayed January 2013

Travellers are raving about these Tulsa hotels

Reviewed 5 January 2013 via mobile

We enjoy Marriott hotels. Have stayed in them all over the world. This one lived up to the Marriott name, with the exception of the small restaurant in it. We were the only customers there. It took very long to order, and then even longer to get our food. The lady trying to keep up informed us she was the only one there. Somebody get that girl some help!

• Stayed December 2012
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 11 January 2013
SmoothTop,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your recent visit with us at Courtyard. I'm glad you were our guests! Please accept my apologies for your discontent with our restaurant service. I'm grateful for your feedback and will place your comments as a high priority. I apologize for the delays you experienced and assure you that we will make changes. Please come and stay with us again. We look forward to showing you how we've improved. Safe travels.
Lacey Lamm, General Manager