“no ice machine” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Tulsa Central

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Courtyard Tulsa Central
Ranked #53 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
memphis
“no ice machine”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

I am Marriott Platinum and was assigned to 3rd floor only to find out the ice machine had been removed so I had to go down to main floor for ice. Very disappointing treatment for a frequent customer.
No Decaf coffee in the restaurant.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Case T, General Manager at Courtyard Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
David,

Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback about your recent stay with us. I want to apologize for the inconvenience with the ice machine that you experienced during your stay with us. I understand how frustrating this can be for our guests, and while it’s no excuse and does not benefit you at this point, we are in the process of getting a replacement machine in that location. In the meantime, we do have two other ice machines in the hotel for our guests to take advantage of. One is located on the second floor just off the east elevator directly below the location of the ice area on the third floor. The other is located on the lobby level next to our ATM. I do realize that this can still be an inconvenience to our guests, and want to assure future guests that we are taking steps to replace the missing machine. We strive to treat everyone just like our own family, and work to resolve any issue a guest encounters quickly and to the best of our ability. It sounds like we failed in accomplishing this, and I will be working with my team on how we can resolve this in the future either by offering a room in a better location, or even running ice up to the room.

I apologize that we do not offer decaf drip coffee in our restaurant, The Bistro. However, we do offer guests Starbucks decaf Americano coffee, and Starbucks decaf specialty drinks made to order 24 hours a day.

I’d like to invite you to contact me directly to speak more about your stay, and hope that we have another opportunity in the future to serve you again.

Kind Regards,
Case Taylor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

We had room 233 and 231 which is a one bedroom suite connected to a double room the rooms were clean and really large we stayed there with our five children were perfectly comfortable they had a generous living room area with the kitchenette which was equipped with a microwave
the staff was very accommodating I would stay there again in a heartbeat I highly recommend it

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Susan L
Susan,

We're so happy to read that you enjoyed your suite so much. It is one of my favorite rooms, as well. It really gives a family or group space to relax and enjoy one another. We really appreciate you recommending us, and hope to see you again soon.

Case Taylor
Aurora, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Made a last minute trip to Tulsa, booked this hotel that day. It was clean and comfortable, with free parking, free internet, and the price was reasonable. It was a short say but we had no problems at all. We would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
      Cleanliness
Case T, General Manager at Courtyard Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
While your stay was short, I'm delighted that you took time to share about your experience at our hotel. Our mission is to accommodate and serve our guests without issue, and it sounds like we accomplished just that. If you're ever in our area again, I hope that you can stay with us longer and enjoy more of our hotel and all that Tulsa has to offer. On behalf of my team and myself, thank you. We hope to see you in the future.
colombo
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

After 36 hours of traveling in the flight i checked in this hotel to stay for more than 3 weeks. Hotel staff are very friendly and helpful and in my package i had the free breakfast. Nevertheless, the restaurant does not have any good collection of food. Internet speed is very good. Parking is free

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Case T, General Manager at Courtyard Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback. It's our best tool to better ourselves and our hotel. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed staying with us for such a long amount of time. My team appreciated your kind words about them. We strive to take care of each guest from the time they arrive to the time they depart. We hope you choose us again whenever your travels bring you back to Tulsa, and that you'll enjoy your stay even more next time around.
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

After an extremely stressful drive we landed at this Marriott. The team member that checked us in, (Very late at night) was friendly, knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor! That was much appreciated!! The beds were super comfy, the room was very spacious and immaculate. The internet connection was fast with no hiccups. The only downfall was the signage to the hotel. We could easily see the property but in the rain it was difficult to see the hidden drives to get to the entrance. I would recommend this property and would stay again when passing thru.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AGMCYTULSA, Manager at Courtyard Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Thank you for your review of our beautiful hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you soon!
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

After staying in a different hotel the previous night and leaving due to some complications we came across the Courtyard by Marriott. Coming in late at night and exhausted the man at the front desk could tell that we had been having a rough night and told us he had a room for us and at a very reasonable price. He reassured us of the high quality standards that the hotel has and really made us feel better and at ease. The hotel itself was amazing and very clean. The hallways smelled wonderful and everything was new or updated. After having such an awful experience that day it really meant a lot to have such a helpful and thoughtful person make the rest of our stay in the Tulsa better. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank MegHipp08
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon!
Caeur D Alene
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

Near the highway. Great parking. Across from a fantastic steakhouses

Friendly staff easy checkin.
Nice decoration. Very clean and slick ambience.

Rooms are clean and comfortable

As usual he gym could be better. It's the standard for midsize hotels but still annoys me.

I will return

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your review; we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you soon!