“Thank you tripadvisor” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #77 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Irving, Texas, United States
“Thank you tripadvisor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

I have not stayed at this hotel yet. Several months ago, we stayed at a Quality Inn in Tulsa, while visiting our grandson. It was horrendous. More prostitutes than guests. It is the Quality Suites South, 3112 S. 79th E Avenue. Near 31st and Memorial.NEVER stay there, unless you are looking for a good time. Tripadvisor gave me all the reviews I needed to make an informed decision concerning where to stay in Tulsa in the future.Thank you Tripadvisor, for your very valuable assistance.
Robert Bogart, Irving,. Tx.

Room Tip: An review of the Comfort Suites East/ I-44 is forthcoming. Stay tuned.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Robert B
csamanager, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites East / I-44, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience at another hotel. We would be happy to have the chance to provide you with an excellent experience. I look forward to meeting you and your family on your next visit to Tulsa! Please give me a call directly if you have any questions about our location! 918-628-0900 Have a great day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

We were here for only a night but this place was VERY comfortable and we would stay longer if we were on a trip to Tulsa; we were only traveling through Tulsa. Our room had the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on (king-size) AND a sofa sleeper! We didn't need the sofa-sleeper. The room was quiet and we slept well.

The only downside was that we had to carry our bags up the stairs. No elevator.

Breakfast was the usual motel fair and was decent.

Room Tip: The room came with breakfast which was standard and decent. Hey, it's not the Ritz!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Cybermama
csamanager, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites East / I-44, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Comfort Suites I-44. Thank you for the wonderful review. We have get quite a few compliments on our beds. When you return to Tulsa be sure to contact the hotel directly to request a downstairs room and we will do our best to accomadate you! See you soon!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

Stayed at this property for three nights while in Tulsa on business. The hotel is a bit difficult to get to as it's located on a dead end street in back of a K-Mart and a RV dealership. It faces the I-44 freeway. There is a small parking lot which was made smaller by the numerous cars with trailers which took up a lot of space. We had phoned ahead and asked for a ground level room ,since neither the wife or I can cope with stairs too well anymore, but when we arrived were informed that none were available. The front desk clerk didn't seem to be able to cope with the situation and we ended up accepting a second floor room with a "view" of the indoor pool. The rooms were standard Comfort Suites, decent size but certainly NOT a "suite". There was a divider which set apart the couch from the bed area. The problem with this arrangement is that the couch was not all that comfortable and ,when sitting on it, one could only sit on the right side of the couch and still see the TV. Beds were too soft to be really comfortable however others may feel that they were just fine. The bathroom was so small as to be almost claustrophobic. There were numerous small things that needed attention, like a shower curtain that didn't close (fixed at our request) and a in-room safe (which they charged extra for) which didn't work (also fixed at our request), and more attention should have been paid to basic cleaning. All in all we were disappointed with the quality of our stay at this property. It was not typical,in our experience, of Choice Hotels in general.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the freeway side.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
csamanager, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites East / I-44, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Thank you for bringing these matters to our attention! We try very hard to accommodate each and every guest request. Sometimes it is just not possible. We apologize that we were not able to meet your requests this stay due to a large event in Tulsa. We do hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior customer service on your next visit to Tulsa!
Haughton, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

Had a great stay at comfort suites, they were very courteous at check in and check out to make sure I had everything's as good with the room and my
Visit to their hotel it's a great hotel with nice people

• Stayed November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to review the Comfort Suites East I-44. We are glad to hear you had a comfortable stay. I will share your comments with my staff for the purpose of encouragement. We hope to see you on your next trip to Tulsa!
Arvada, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

I pretty much live in hotels and my experience with the front desk personnel is just as important as the cleanliness of the room. Roy checked me in and made me feel right at home!!! He is a strong asset to your hotel. The room was great too.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Comfort Suites East I-44. We are excited to hear you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with Roy and the rest of my staff. We hope to see you on your next trip to Tulsa!
Oklahoma City
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

I'm on a two month business assignment in Tulsa. Prior to staying at the Comfort Suites East, I stayed at two other hotels and I must say, third time is the charm.

The hotel is near the highway but it is surprisingly quiet and also away from pass through traffic and riff-raff. The staff is very friendly especially the GM and Roy as they checked me in and out. The housekeeping was great with cleaning my room as the attendant noticed the make-up in the bathroom and left me a make-up remover wipe, which was thoughtful. Lastly, the breakfast was always plentiful.

I recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Tulsa and I know I will return soon. Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Rooms near the fence are quieter.
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Each and everyone of our staff members take pride in guest service and our hotel! We are really happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Tulsa!
SARATOGA SPRINGS
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

This hotel is in a good location for sight seeing in Tulsa. It can be difficult to find....behind the K Mart with only a small sign on the main road, and then the driveway passes through an area like a truck terminal.

The clerk, Roy, was very congenial and helpful in getting us a quiet room.... one facing the fence. He was VERY helpful with planning our sightseeing.

We had a suite with a sofa , so we had plenty of room. The breakfasts had the usual waffles, cereals, coffee, muffins, fruit and juices. The hotel was clean, quiet, and had comfortable beds.

We would return to this hotel if we ever travel back to Tulsa.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the fence.... no view, but less road noise.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
csamanager, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites East / I-44, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites East I-44 for your sight seeing hotel in Tulsa. We would also like to thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel and Roy, our Guest Service Agent.
We constantly strive for superior guest service and really appreciate being recognized for a job well done!
We hope to see you on your next trip to Tulsa.