“Hidden Gem!!”

Ranked #80 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
San Jose, CA
“Hidden Gem!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2009

I stayed at the Comfort Suites Airport – Tulsa at the end of a long business trip. I had to catch a flight out early in the morning and figured I would drive into town and stay at a hotel close to the airport. Really did not have high expectations given this is a “budget” hotel however I was blown away by the outstanding experience I had at this hotel.

The check-in staff was extremely friendly and went out of their way to welcome me to the hotel. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I had a minor issue getting the Wi-fi (which is free) to work but it was resolved right away. Again, what surprised me was not the fact that the internet connection did not work initially; it’s the fact that the issue was resolved right away and courteously. I’ve had similar connection issues at so called “Luxury” hotels where I have to pay $25/day for internet access only to be told to wait and even then the issue was not properly resolved.

The next morning I decided to try the free breakfast before I checked out. This was perhaps the biggest surprise from my stay… the Bill. For $80, I had a nice clean room, outstanding service, free internet access and a free hot breakfast. In these economic times, value like this is hard to find.

Would highly recommend Comfort Suites Airport – Tulsa!

Best Features: Outstanding Service. There was also a heated indoor pool which looked nice but did not have time to use this facility.

Worst Features: Location may not be ideal for business in downtown / south Tulsa but still perfect for north Tulsa / Airport area.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Houston, TX
Reviewed 24 March 2009

When I booked my stay at this hotel, I did not expect to treated as well as I was from the staff. They really took care of me and made sure I had everything I needed. The rooms were very clean and the bed was sooo comfortable. All in all, if there is a hotel in Tulsa to stay at with great rates and great rooms it is the Comfort Suites.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled on business
White Lake, Michigan
Reviewed 15 February 2009

My girlfriend and I stayed in a jacuzzi room with the whirlpool bathtub...we booked that one by mistake instead of the one with the in-room jacuzzi. It was alright, poor ventilation in the bathroom but it was overpriced ($100). The beds were comfy and the hotel has a lot of restaurants nearby (but also some bad neighborhoods). the continental breakfast was sub-standard for a Comfort Suties.

• Stayed July 2008, travelled as a couple
1 Thank fjnovak1
Travellers also viewed these Tulsa hotels
Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport
Sleep Inn & Suites Central/I-44
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#42 of 108 in Tulsa

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites East / I-44? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn & Suites East / I-44

Property: Rodeway Inn & Suites East / I-44
Address: 1737 S 101st East Ave, Tulsa, OK 74128-4607 (Formerly Comfort Suites East/I-44)
Region: United States > Oklahoma > Tulsa
Ranked #80 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Rodeway Inn & Suites East / I-44 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites East / I-44 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Suites Tulsa