“Nice atmosphere. Ok food.”

Daily Grill - Tulsa
Reserve with OpenTable
Daily Grill - Tulsa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #123 of 1,370 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: US$55 - US$65
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A step into Daily Grill is like a step back in time. A classic martini, hand-crafted cocktail, fresh squeezed lemonade or glass of wine from our wines-by-the-glass list await you. Our Daily Grill menu is nostalgic without being old-fashioned; contemporary, bold flavors bring updated tastes to timeless favorites.
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

We stopped in twice while staying at the hotel. Dinner was ok, but not great. The bread was delicious and warm. I had the chicken piccata with mashed reds and creamed spinach. Potatoes were yummy, but I make a better chicken piccata and creamed spinach at home. :-/ The service was ok at dinner but not great. I asked for my ticket while I was still eating because I was afraid it would take awhile. We stopped by for dessert after the concert we attended and the cheesecake was divine but the service was AWFUL!!! The waiter even told us there were problems in the kitchen. Had I known it would've taken as long as it did we would NOT as stopped. :( Wouldn't eat here again. Maybe drinks, just for convenience?

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is my "go to" place for lunch when traveling to Tulsa! I have raved to everyone I know about the food, the service and the ambiance of the place. I can not say enough good things about this place. I plan on having a 2-day meeting in Tulsa and this is first on our agenda!

1  Thank hawaiiluver
Reviewed 15 July 2013

What a pleasant surprise. Daily Grill was much more than a typical hotel restaurant. It is so convenient to Tulsa PAC. I found the menu delightful and the service was excellent. I had one of the day's specials, which was a crab cake sandwich. The waiter recommended a spicy peanut coleslaw which was a phenomenal choice. Exceptional food, good service. A little pricey.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Happy Hour from 4 - 7pm. Great place to hit prior to any event at the PAC. Parking garage only charges $4 for an event and you can access both the Daily Grill and the PAC theaters from the garage. Be advised that when you exit the garage, it's automated...and the ticket machine gives you change in $1 coins, which is very confusing to many patrons, who tend to sit there holding up everybody behind them until they figure out that they got dollar coins instead of quarters... The Happy Hour has discounted appetizers and wines and the decor is very, very nice. We tried the Hummus ($4), Spinach Artichoke Dip ($7) which is outstanding, and the Chicken Poblano Quesadillas ($6). The service was very good and this is a place we will definitely go to again, especially when we have an event at the PAC.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

I hadn't planned on eating at The Daily Grill on my recent business trip. (It is located in the Hyatt, and I generally like to get away from my hotel and at least see part of a city I'm visiting.) But the restaurant I had chosen (based on Trip Advisor reviews) was closed, so I wound up here. A place currently ranked 100-something of restaurants in Tulsa.

And what a pleasant surprise!

I started with a pear cocktail that was perhaps a little too sweet (and I say that as someone who likes a sweet cocktail) - but refreshing and made with fresh fruit. The bread was fresh from the oven and worth the calories & carbs. Next, I had a special appetizer of a grilled artichoke, which was perfect on its own and did not require the tomato-cream dipping sauce. For my main course, I had the Moroccan spiced chicken skewers, which were perfectly spiced, served with tasty vegetables (including fennel!) and rice with almond slivers. Everything I had was very good.