“Excellent Food and Great Service”

Daily Grill - Tulsa
Ranked #125 of 1,330 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: US$55 - US$65
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A step into Daily Grill is like a step back in time. A classic martini, hand-crafted cocktail, fresh squeezed lemonade or glass of wine from our wines-by-the-glass list await you. Our Daily Grill menu is nostalgic without being old-fashioned; contemporary, bold flavors bring updated tastes to timeless favorites.
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Went to the Daily Grill at the Hyatt. I had the Skirt Steak. It was fantastic. Cooked perfectly. Great sides. Service was excellent. All in my party had a great meal.

1  Thank BradWorld
There are newer reviews for Daily Grill - Tulsa

Reviewed 21 March 2014

This was the room service breakfast for the Hyatt Regency. It was decent. Potatoes were cold, however.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I went here for the convenience as I was staying in the Hyatt. I placed a takeout order by phone and picked it up 20 minutes later. It was ready and waiting for me.

I got a burger combo - burger, fries and small salad. It was fine. Nothing special. The burger was decent. The fries tasted like fast food. It cost $17, and everything else on the menu seemed to be priced about the same.

I can't speak to the atmosphere of the restaurant since I didn't eat there. That might make the price more reasonable.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

The food is OK and the staff is friendly, but the prices are much too high for what you get. For example, I ordered fish & chips. They brought it with a plate that was loaded with a huge pile of french fries, far more than the average person could eat, but there were only three pieces of fish. So, I felt as though I was paying for the french fries and not the fish. Most of their meals are similar, in that you pay a lot for the meal but you get more of the side dishes than the main dishes.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

A nice spot for a special occasion. A bit pricey, but good food. They were out of their signature meatloaf the night we were there, so they gave us half off a replacement entree. We tried trout amandine, brick chicken and skirt steak- all very good. Service was outstanding.

Been to Daily Grill - Tulsa? Share your experiences!