“Fine restaurant as well as great German deli”

Siegi's Sausage Factory
Ranked #34 of 1,324 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: German, Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Fostoria, OH, USA
“Fine restaurant as well as great German deli”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

You might think by the ads that this place is just a deli, but it is actually a wonderful German/Austrian restaurant, as well. My husband and I lived in Germany for a year and a half, and we know what good German food is. You might not expect to find such a good place in the heartland of America, but Siegi's has a great menu, huge portions, reasonable prices, and excellent service.

Visited July 2014

Glenpool, Oklahoma
“One of the best restaurants in Tulsa!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Love the restaurant, love the food. I and my family are from Cincinnati,Ohio. Cincinnati is a German town. I've lived here for 35 years, but I still have family that lives in Cincinnati. When I first brought them here for a meal they thought it was the best German restaurant that they've ever experienced. Just got home tonight from Siegi's- great meal, great service!

• Visited July 2014
Tulsa
“This is where to go for excellent sausages”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

They provide a variety of sausages. I try to get whatever they have on special. I particularly enjoy the Octoberfest bratwurst if they have it. I have also had buffalo sausage that didn't have a lot if fat in it. Any of the bratwurst are great. The potato side dish is really good.

Visited April 2014
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Never disappointed”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

To be fair, I always get the same thing, the sausage plate. However, I've sampled my fiance's food a few times, and speaking for both of us, we're always happy with the restaurant and the deli. When we go camping, always stop for sausage to go on our way out of town. It adds a little something to our camp menu.

• Visited June 2014
Goodnight
“Excellence!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

We were going to eat in the restaurant, but ended up picking and choosing in their market. It was all delicious. Thumbs up