“Loud Drunks”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Utica/Peoria
Description: Welcome to Lucky's restaurant, located on historic Cherry Street in midtown Tulsa. Lucky's is Tulsa, Oklahoma's choice for smart, stylish and upscale dining.
Reviewed 18 December 2013

If you don't mind high prices and loud, obnoxious drunks, this is the place for you! This is a place where people have and expensive dinner and get drunk.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I would highly recommend this place. From cocktails to desserts is an unique experience. We started with a very cool and refreshing cocktail. That was phenomenal, then we realize that the place received an award for serving one of the best cocktails in the state. The starters were more than correct. They serve starters as I personally like, not too much and of course not too short. Then, as a main dish you can go from a sandwich to a steak or a delicious cheeseburger. If you like hamburgers you are not gonna make any mistake ordering it. The desserts are huge (on the average for americans, big for europeans) they are home made and just thinking again about them I am just drooling.

I have to mention that the presentation of the plates was more than acceptable in terms of design. It was our first time in Oklahoma and the atmosphere of the restaurant and the design of the dishes looked like we were in Italy or barcelona (personally for us was great). I was talking to the owner and he seems very down on earth. He told me where they get all their food which is from local farms and providers of the area which to me is very cool and think it helps the area to improve.
Oh forgot to mention that they have a huge list of wines and tons of local and international beers. I am a beer lover so I really enjoyed the local beer.
Cheers!

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I recently went to Lucky's for Sunday brunch. Their menu options were unique, and quite a few had a sort of southwestern vibe. I had the huevos rancheros, and my date had the eggs poblano (highly recommended - a yummy southwestern twist on eggs benedict). Between the great food, equally great service, and $2 mimosas, Lucky's is not to be missed for weekend brunch.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Adult daughters birthday dinner. Enjoyed food & service very much. Wish to noise level would have been lower but acceptable. Will return soon.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

First time to Lucky's and with a large business group. Must be what your ordered, my meal was average. Chicken green chili soup which was much more soup that substance. Good taste but nothing special. Fish tacos and I should have listened to the "voice" that said anything advertised as white fish rather than the specific kind of fish is likely a flavorless tilapia or catfish. The surrounding flavors were good but I could not sink my teeth into the texture of the fish so it became a pretty good vegetarian taco rather than fish taco. My business associates all stuck with salads and flatbreads and they seemed to satisfied. With all the great restaurants in Tulsa, it will be awhile before I return to (not so) Lucky's.

Been to Lucky's? Share your experiences!