“Great pizza and salads”
Review of Hideaway Pizza

Hideaway Pizza
Ranked #133 of 1,375 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: With 26 Specialty Pies, an extensive Build-Your-Own-Pizza menu PLUS great Pasta, Craft Beer, and Desserts it is no surprise that Hideaway Pizza has been a family tradition since 1957!
Reviewed 4 March 2014

If you love pizza you will love Hideaway. We prefer the original crust, it is a thicker crust. I always get their cobb salad if I am in the mood for a salad and it is always great. They have good service, good food, and reasonably priced. You can't go wrong with this restaurant located in South Tulsa on the edge of Bixby.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I have enjoyed their pizza for many years, it is unique with lots of specials. The Big Country is loaded with meat and the Maui Magic, with mandarin orange and pineapple is a flavorful treat. However, when I asked what they did for veterans on Veterans Day, I was told "nothing." I confirmed this with corporate management. They said they prefer to offer discounts to 'frequent customers.' I wonder how veterans can be frequent customers when they are off fighting a war to protect the "frequent customers?" I will not go there again and will advise all veterans of their policy.

1  Thank paclaw1963
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I love Pizza and this place was a great find. I had the Sicillian and i almost ate the whole Pizza. Aside from being the best Pizza I have had in Oklahoma, I will go as far to say it was the best Pizza I've ever had. Having eaten a lot of Pizza in many cities in the USA, this is a big statement coming from me!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I have eaten here for years. The pizza is always good. The crust is like no other place. Their ceaser salad is very good as well. I have gotten the Big Country" on several occasions and have never been disappointed. They have a lunch special that is a one topping small or specialty pizza with a salad. My friend and I always split the small specialty pizza and add a salad so we each get one. It is plenty of food and under 6 bucks each.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We love their Pizza and eat here often. Now that they opened up the Broken Arrow facility, they are so close it is awesome! Their other Italian foods are good as well.