“Friendly amazing service ”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square
Ranked #30 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
“Friendly amazing service ”
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

Service you would expect for more than twice the price. Hotel staff were willing to to help with all requests with a smile. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Location is relatively close to airport and downtown so that everything is within a short drive of the hotel.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
lqairport, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square, responded to this review, 16 February 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. We look forward to showing you that we are working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

We hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Bettendorf, Iowa
Reviewed 3 October 2013

It's hard to find any flaws in this hotel, everything was perfect from check in to check out. I stayed 2 days. Rooms very nice and clean, beds comfortable, linens and towels soft, tv works great, high speed internet is really high speed, important for me when traveling, quiet with good soundproofing, breakfast about average but good, very nice and helpful staff.

The only minor complaint I could mention is things in their little store are overpriced, I paid $4.00 for a large bottle of smart water, that's way more expensive than gasoline. But, you don't have to buy anything there, plenty of stores within a short distance.

I had no trouble navigating around Tulsa from this location for shopping and dining. I highly recommend this hotel, next time I'm in the area I'll be booking here again!

Room Tip: FYI, they use rooms on the first floor as pet friendly so you may want to avoid the first floor if y...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
lqairport, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
I am passing on your comments, knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to our staff to continue their efforts. It is always gratifying to know that our performance was effective and appreciated. I am grateful you took the time to let us know of your satisfaction.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us and we hope to see you on your next visit to Tulsa, Oklahoma. We look forward to your return.
Modesto
Reviewed 2 October 2013

At the end of 11 nights on the road, La Quinta was a refreshing stop! Housekeeping was able to get us into our room an hour early. The receptionist printed out directions to the airport for us so we could "practice" getting there. The Business Center had no glitches in printing out boarding passes for our flights the next day - and purchasing the baggage fees!. "Bag" breakfasts were prepared for us, as we had to leave the hotel before 6:00 am for our morning flight. We were 3 guests, and there were 3 sets of linen in the bathroom, without us even having to ask! All the staff we encountered were warm, friendly, and helpful! Thanks, La Quinta!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Chasity is the best front desk personnel we have every encountered. This is our second trip here in the last month and her service is excellent. We arrived late and she made sure our room was still available. I have stayed at 5 star hotels and have never received the service she provided. Dan give her a raise!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank psmith629

MS
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I was VERY impressed with how nice this hotel is, but VERY disappointed in the security. My husband and I returned to the hotel around 9 PM, there was a "person" in the parking lot approaching every one that got out of their car. I walked very fast, asked the front desk to call the police. We waited, watching in our room for 20 minutes the police never came (?? did anyone even call them) During this time three more guests were approached by this man. I have no desire to feel that unsafe when traveling.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank BLH-MS
lqairport, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our
guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're
doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.
Colorado
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I needed a place to stay in Tulsa close to the airport secondary to having a very early flight. The hotel on the airport property had pretty poor reviews, so I chose La Quinta because of the excellent reviews and the fact that it's not too far from the airport.

I was surprised at the location as it seemed less than pristine ... in fact, with a nighttime arrival, it will seem pretty shady. Nevertheless, the hotel itself was very nice. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. The price was very affordable. My room was very clean, appeared recently renovated, and was whisper quiet, even though next to the interstate. The high-speed free wifi worked well. The shower temperature and water pressure was superb.

Overall, especially if you need to be near the airport, I can give this hotel my recommendation.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the side of the hotel opposite the interstate. Also, top floor rooms away from...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay, and we hope to see on your next visit to Tulsa, Oklahoma. We look forward to your return.