“Trip Advisor referral”

Ranked #30 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Orlando, Florida, USA
“Trip Advisor referral”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

My husband and son were headed back from Colorado Springs, When they were a few hours out from stopping for the night they called me to find them a place to stay. I picked La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport/Expo Square because of it's ratings on Trip Advisor. They said it was a good choice. The rooms were clean, service excellent, great atmosphere. Trip Advisor - so far - has been an excellent resource for us.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Dallas, United States
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I travel a lot so I stay in a lot of hotels. This was a nice hotel. Everyone was nice and the room was clean. Love the indoor pool and hot tub. It had a nice workout room but the tv would not come on. The Hotel was easy to get to from the road. Overall a great stay!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 August 2014

My stay for 2 nights was very pleasant at this hotel. My room was on the top floor as I preferred and as I requested close to the elevator. I encountered no noises in the middle of the night. Good restaurants are not close by but I was directed to a very good Mexican food restaurant by the staff. Staff was very helpful with any request I had. Very pleasant stay and I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

Kansas City, United States
Reviewed 19 August 2014

With a comfortable bed, good Fridge, clean and tall shower (I'm 6' and had plenty of headroom above the shower head) and a tasty breakfast; what more can you ask for? It was warm out and the AC worked well and was nice and quiet, always a plus in my book.

Orlando, Florida, USA
Reviewed 18 August 2014

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Gahanna
Reviewed 12 August 2014

GPS had me going to airport so i call and staff kept me on line until i could find my way very helpful. The room was clean and all i needed.Had work out facility and pool but was not used. Breakfast was okay ,the standard everything was clean .

Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Friendly staff, Clean rooms, Food is Great!! Clean property, I would recommend this place to everyone!!!!! Lots of places to eat and located close to downtown and casinos. Access to major highways and gas stations.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lqairport, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you were pleased with the cleanliness of our hotel and that our staff was helpful and accommodating to you. I am also glad that you were able to take advantage of our location to area attractions. We hope to serve you again soon should your travels bring you back to Tulsa!
Travellers also viewed these Tulsa hotels
Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Central
Best Western Airport
Best Western Airport
#35 of 108 in Tulsa
Days Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport
Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tulsa

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square? Share your experiences!