Courtyard Tulsa Woodland Hills
US$72
US$85
US$195
US$180
All reviewscheesecake factorycourtyard by marriottmall trafficfront deskstandard courtyardstarbucks coffeerestaurants and shoppingroom was cleanparking lotbusiness centerhome away from homebusiness travelking suiteshort stayhousekeeping staffcommon areasa wonderful stay
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

This Courtyard is very nice. One of the newer ones, the room was nice and spacious, staff friendly and the room and hotel were clean. There are plenty of places to eat nearby and a mall very close. This may become my regular haunt when I am in Tulsa.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

I cannot stress enough how terrible the customer service is at this hotel. We stayed at the Marriott in Sept. 2013 as a bridal party. We were treated terrible. I reserved their conference room all day for a bridal shower and was told I could get into the room in the morning to start decorating. At the last minute they scheduled another group in the same room and I was basically told too bad. I had the room reserved for 9 months previous to bridal shower date. We were also quoted different prices for the hotel room each time we called. When we finally settled on a price we were quoted free breakfast each day. When we arrived they would not honor the free breakfast. It seems communication among the staff is inconsistent. I received conflicting information with each staff member. The hotel itself is great. The rooms are nice and spacious. If you plan on using the hotel as a base for an event I would look elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 23 September 2013

-Check in was a breeze and the fastest check in I've ever had at a hotel. It took less than 3 minutes for everything to be done and the lady was friendly.

-Rooms are well accomodated. Blow dryer that is seperate from the wall, a curved curtain rod in the shower, granite counter tops, a pull out tv that swivels for easy viewing in bed, mini fridge, closet, full length mirror, Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner, adjustable thermostat. Clean modern lines with classy decorations.

-The bed was extremely comfortable and equipped with lots of pillows.

-The water gets hot fast

-The back of the hotel has a beautiful garden area

-The jacuzzi is luke warm which was disappointing (I went in two seperate days and times)

-The front desk was always friendly and accomodating. It was after midnight and I asked for some milk and was promptly helped.

-No room service which was disappointing.

-Our room was right next to the elevator which was convenient but unfortunately gave us tons of extra hallway noise in the mornings.

-One of the worst things about this hotel is trying to find the entrance. There's ONE way in and out, which is not a straight shot. You have to drive into the entrance of where the mall is first. It just seems like they could connect the parking lot or build a backroad to help patrons get in easier.

-Overall, very pleasant. I would stay at this property again.

Room Tip: Don't sleep next to the elevator
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2013

It was fine. Got in late thanks to airline delay and the front desk was glad to see me. Room was typical Courtyard but clean and functional. It's nexct to the mall and a few decdent restaurants. Based on Tulsa's lack of quality Hotels this one is pretty good.

Room Tip: No airport van, cab fare is about $30
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have stayed at this hotel about 6 times in the past 3 years when visiting friends in the Tulsa area. In the beginning this was a pretty nice hotel but with each passing visit things have gotten worse. The last stay was the final straw though, my next visit to Tulsa will require that I find a different hotel.

* Room service is not an option at this hotel, they basically have a glorified snack bar that you can purchase from.

*The prices seem to go up with each visit while the quality of the rooms degrade.

*Complaints about no hot water, a leaking toilet or other maintenance issues seem to fall on deaf ears.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family