“Pretty good Tex-Mex...in serious need of ambiance, though”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
3 Tequilas Brookside
Ranked #679 of 1,392 Restaurants in Tulsa
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I noticed 3 Tequilas recently, so I thought I would give it a go. I was seated right away. The place lacks soft surfaces, so a lot of diners means a lot of noise. Intimate conversation could be a challenge at times. It is brightly lit, but unfortunately there is a lack of ambiance and it really comes off as a strip mall restaurant. Chips and salsa are complementary, and that includes a small bowl of white queso, which is a welcome perk. I had a top shelf margarita which was very tasty. I also had the second largest burrito on the menu, and it was enormous. I can't imagine what the "el rey" of burritos would be like. It had grilled veggies inside (along with refried beans, fajita chicken, and rice) which is not common. It was pretty good, but over stuffed with rice, at the expense of less chicken. Service was very good, as well. If they could manage a little better atmosphere, I think this place could have some serious potential! While it wouldn't be my first choice for Tex-Mex in the Brookside area, I definitely would consider returning.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Have had the pleasure to eat at 3 Tequilas in Brookside twice in last 30 days. Both times, although busy, we were seated right away. Complementary chips and salsa are provided plus white queso as well. Their margaritas are quite good and reasonably priced. The first dining there I chose the Chile Rellenos and was impressed that I got 2 quite large rellenos with rice and beans. The rellenos were excellent and there is a choice of 4 style of beans you can order. The second dining I had the Carne Verde. The pork was very tender and the sauce superb. Both visits had excellent service that was prompt. 3 Tequilas is a great addition to Brookside and to Tulsa’s dining choices.

Been to 3 Tequilas Brookside? Share your experiences!