“Great Place to Spend an Afternoon”

Linnaeus Teaching Gardens
Ranked #19 of 117 things to do in Tulsa
Reviewed 27 August 2014

The staff here is great and the surroundings are perfect for a picnic. There's so many different displays and the volunteers are very knowledgeable. Fun to check out the Tulsa Garden Center mansion and also the gift shop when you're in the area.

2  Thank Cate L

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Had some free time and visited gardens. Pretty large complex with a variety of environments. I was surprised with the number of flowering plants they had considering that it was mid-August. Several families were picnicking, enjoying the large park. It is free. Plan on 3-4 hours, bring water, and wear comfortable shoes.

2  Thank dougboone5
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I have lived in tulsa my whole life and didn't know this was here. I actually went for a college project and wish I Harlow about this years ago. Its so peaceful, beautiful and calming!

2  Thank Melissa P
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My wife and I, and two of our grandchildren, visited the Gardens on a Saturday. This is a great place to take pictures and learn from the knowledgeable staff. I recommend coupling a visit here with the Rose Garden and the greenhouse behind the Tulsa Historical Society mansion.

2  Thank AlphaRam
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Our large group (50) Master Gardeners touring the gardens and was very impressed with the knowledge of our tour guides! Since our group ask more detailed and unique questions I was very surprised that for the most part they knew the answers. They had lots of humor mixed with that knowledge too! Beautiful area of the garden center and well thought out. Loved the garden water features also. We were amazed at some of plants we found there and to amaze Master Gardeners takes a lot. Recommend this stop for anyone who loves flowers and trees and have that little question that is on their minds!

2  Thank jeanj533