“nice casino”

River Spirit Casino Resort
Ranked #14 of 121 things to do in Tulsa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: River Spirit Casino Resort has brought a little slice of paradise to Tulsa with Margaritaville Casino & Restaurant, which opened in 2016. The addition of this new casino means River Spirit now has two casinos in one, each with its own distinctive atmosphere and décor. With over 3,000 high-tech electronic machines, numerous poker tables and table games, River Spirit Casino and Margaritaville Casino are the destination of choice for casino excitement. River Spirit Casino Resort features a luxurious 483-room hotel, retail shops, a 30,000 square foot convention and meeting center, a 2,500+ seat showroom theater for live entertainment and sporting events. Guests can enjoy several dining and entertainment venues including Visions Buffet, Johnny Rockets - The Original Hamburger, Scoreboard Sports Bar, 5 o'Clock Somewhere Bar, and Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville restaurant. Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 15 August 2014

i was in tulsa and decided to try this casino. i had very little money to play on but my timing was great as i had multiple machines pay and go into bonus. I overheard two women state to one another that one was still playing on the 40 dollars she walked in with 2 hours ago. The machines actually let you play the staff is friendly and it was very clean it almost reminded me of a smaller casino in vegas! I wish we had one around norman that actually pays out like this one does, i walked out with 7 times the amount i walked in with so of course i like the place.

1  Thank marymark059
"front desk"
"arkansas river"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I was inside gaming and got paged to go to my vehicle and when I went out to my vehicle the riverspirits cops was down there and said that their dope dog hit on my vehicle they destroyed my vehicle and found nothing and ruined my day . I could not believe that while your are trying to have fun they are searching the vehicles with dogs in the parking lot.

14  Thank badcasino2014
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I am already thinking about Thanksgiving already. Thanksgiving of 2013 we enjoyed a middle of the day Thanksgiving Day meal at the River Spirit Casino and really really enjoyed ourselves. The ham and roast beef, shrimp three different ways, chicken many different ways...the vegetables and fixings...AWESOME!!! I am already for Thanksgiving Day again at the River Spirit Casino...and it is still only summer!

2  Thank Hans P
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

My son and I went today only casino I know in Oklahoma u can play slots for 5 hours and not sell ur house!!!! Lolol!! It was nice time today will be back!!!

3  Thank ronnie s
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I live about 3 miles from Riverspirit and spend quite a bit of time there. The payouts have gotten very low and even though I don't think they turn the machines down as I've heard many people comment, somethings happening. The buffet has gone down hill so I rarely eat there. The comps are obviously going to high rollers only and although I don't consider myself a high roller, my bank roll is not small by any means. My comps fluctuate so much it's not even funny; they're just not consistent in anything they do. Comps are very important to me so it bugs the heck out of me to have decent comps one month and the next month they barely exist. Another problem is the parking lot they have designated for high rollers. It's in a secure area but it's never full, in fact it's almost always half empty so it gripes me to have to drive around looking for a freaking parking place when you think by now that they should have figured it out long ago that they don't need to block off that much as space, open it up! Needless to say, although I hate the drive to Hard Rock, I love the comps I get there and I don't give them near as much of my money as I do RS, but it comes a time where you make the decision that enough is enough. I know it's gambling, but come on guys, get with it. Loosen up or you will eventually be the LOSER!

5  Thank Grace02