“Awesome Location!”

Ranked #33 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Springfield, Missouri
“Awesome Location!”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to downtown Tulsa. We were in Tulsa for a concert. The hotel is located in walking distance from the BOK center and other downtown attractions. The hotel and restaurant staff are excellent. Upon arrival we were greeted by Yvonne who was very helpful and personable!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kegan92

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Yukon, Oklahoma
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We wanted to get away for the weekend so we booked a room on hot wire. Also we knew it was going to be the Holiday Inn this time, because we had booked it through hotwire before. Cara and I went last year but we brought my daughter this time we really enjoyed it last time we stayed. The rooms and pretty nice, the beds are very comfortable and clean, some hotel beds smell funny but not these. The toilet paper sucks as always, and our room was really close to the elevator but I didn't hear it at all. The next morning we all went to the pool, my daughter and I swam and the pool area was kind of run down. The stairs in the pool were in need of a good scrubbing and the hot tub was not that hot and the bubble jets didn't work and the dirty towel bin was over flowing like it had not been emptied in few weeks. We had the breakfast buffet and I think it was a little overpriced for what it was. But overall its a nice place for the price.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I recently returned to Tulsa to visit old friends. I knew I wanted to stay downtown but wasn't sure where to book. I am very glad I decided on the Downtown Holiday Inn. The staff was attentive, friendly and helpful. I felt right at home. My room was tidy and well-appointed...and I loved my view! The shuttle service was a welcomed amenity as I did not want to bother with a car. Over all, a delightful experience. When I visit this summer, I will most definitely stay here again. Thanks for the great stay. p.s. I very much enjoyed my comfy bed.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank stlhealth
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 10 February 2014

What a great hotel! I travel a lot for business and I haven't had much luck with other hotels in this area. I decided to try this one and am so thankful I did. The staff was very nice and accommodating, and my room was very clean. I will definitely be staying here in the future!

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank KMoney29
Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 21 January 2014

My expensive shampoo and conditioner was missing from the room when I returned. I have wanted to try a new shampoo and conditioner, but it is every expensive. I finally found travel sized bottles of the product that were on sale so I thought my trip to Tulsa would be a could chance to try it. I only used the shampoo and conditioner once and left them both in the shower when I left the room. Fifteen dollars may not seem like much, but for travel sized products it is expensive. I thought it was strange that the cleaning person had left several bottles of the hotel shampoo and conditioner when I returned, then I discovered my stuff was gone. I won't stay again.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
nmbowman, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Hello Betty Y,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! I am so sorry that you had such an unpleasant experience at our property. From your comments, it sounds like you might not have reported it to our team. If you would like to call us, we would be more than happy to check our lost and found for your items. Again, I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay and I hope that you will give us a second chance if you ever return to the area. Thank you again for your comments!
Bentonville, Arkansas
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

The staff was rude, the rooms were dirty and smelled of mold, the food in the dining room was cold at breakfast and the bed linens smelled weird! We will never stay at this hotel again! Ever! Don't waste your money on this pitiful building. I felt like I should Lysol the room down before I used or touched anything. It was that bad!

Stayed December 2013
nmbowman, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such valuable feedback regarding your stay with us. Our goal is always to provide each of our guests with a wonderful experience, so I apologize that we did not live up to those expectations. I have addressed your concerns with all of our staff and I can assure you that they will be used to improve our services. Thank you again for providing your comments and I hope you will stay with us again, so that we can get it right!
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Was given a room with a door connecting the adjacent room. I could hear people coming in and out of that room and someone opening the connecting door. There was also sound like sawing wood from that room. I felt very insecure and didn't sleep well during my stay. The heater was also making lots of noise that I decided to off it in the night. Many breakfast places nearby but they were all closed during weekends :(

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing the main road. Views are better with churches as a backdrop