“Awesome”

Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center
Ranked #33 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 2 September 2014

What an outstanding visit. I came in for a business convention in which it was my turn to host and what a fantastic job the staff did to accomendate our every need. Kim, Kaitlin, Aurthur, Travis, Megan amonst a few of the outstanding employees and managers that made is event a truely memorable one. The Parking is a little less desirable but there is simply nothing the staff could do about that. I wish to personnally thank the entire staff for all your hard work and professional dedication toward my event. You are all truely a group of kind, aware and VERY prefessional employees and managers. Holiday Inn City Center is blessed to have such a great staff.Thank you for helping me made our event Flawless.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
nmbowman, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Wow! Thanks for the great compliments! I will be sure to share your appreciation with all our staff and I hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

We arrived late afternoon tired, but the room and a beer at a local bar sorted that. The hotel is beautifully maintained and within easy walking distance of a number of bars and restaurants. A good location for a good night's sleep. Thank you Holiday Inn

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank IanGBradford
nmbowman, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Thank you for the great review! I am glad that our hotel and a beer revitalized a weary traveler! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Our son recently was married in Tulsa. We looked at this hotel because of its location to the Cathedral. Am I glad that we chose the Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center! The staff and accommodations were great. The location was perfect. The shuttle service was a God-send. Very few people rented a car because of this service. We did have a hick-up, but it was quickly fixed. We had over 20 rooms booked for the holiday weekend wedding festivities. Everyone was so impressed with the accommodations, staff, and hospitality. We are from the South so hospitality was so important to us. We want to thank each and every one of them for such a memorable weekend. Oh, did I mention that the accommodations were so reasonably priced? It sure was!

Room Tip: The balcony rooms have a fabulous view! Worth the little extra money!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
nmbowman, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Hello and thank you for the great feedback! We hope that you and your family descend on us again very soon!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

There was nothing around this hotel. The construction started at the Front door. My wife and I were not impressed, And it seemed to get worse. We did not like this part of downtown at all. Nothing around to do and nowhere close to go. Parking was in a pay lot that you forfeit if you drive anywhere.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
nmbowman, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Hi Robiej,

I am very sorry that you didn't like our downtown location! There are great areas around our hotel in the Brady District and the Blue Dome District that our guests can either walk to or have our shuttle take them to, but it sounds like we did not do a good job communicating how close we were to them. I am sorry that this dampened your enjoyment of Downtown Tulsa. I hope you enjoyed everything else with your stay and that our staff was warm and welcoming! We hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 12 July 2014

My son had a college paper he needed to finish and the business center in the hotel is basically a counter top off the lobby and loud bar/restaurant. The hotel staff was nice enough to open up a conference room on the second floor for him to work in through the night. I really appreciated this extra effort! Clean rooms, modern decor - excellent location right in the heart of downtown.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
nmbowman, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Hello Abigail701,

I was glad to hear that our staff was so accommodating in securing a quiet place for your son to finish his paper. I hope he got an A+!
Thank you for the positive feedback! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

This Holiday Inn has become one of my favorite hotels in Tulsa. This hotel is located in downtown Tulsa close to several businesses and the new AA baseball stadium. Several restaurants are close by but not within walking distance. Parking is underground and easily accessible which is a plus particularly given Oklahoma's thunderstorms.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the great comments about our hotel and downtown Tulsa! We are so glad you keep coming back to stay with us!

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Staff very polite and attentive, rooms were clean and exactly what need. Parking lot kind of cramped and hard to find spots sometimes, preventing it from being a 5 but overall a great hotel. Definitely will stay here again when I visit Tulsa.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
nmbowman, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you very much for your splendid comments on our hotel! Our parking garage is under renovation, so hopefully it will be bright and shiny by the time you return to Downtown Tulsa!