All reviewsking suiterestaurants and shoppinggreat place to staywould definitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfastnice hotelstaff was friendlyoatmealeasy accesswe've stayedrooms were very cleanthe hotel staffbed was very comfortablefront desk staffcookiesparking lothighway
Reviewed 7 January 2018

This property was just “okay”. We thought the room was clean until we found an empty soda bottle next to the bed. Obviously not a lot of attention was given to the cleaning process! I could have lived with the cleanliness issue until I saw two days later that I was charged for my room when I had redeemed Hilton Honors points to book the room! I called this morning and was told that “someone would take care of it”. I told her that wasn’t good enough and I wanted someone to take care of it now and confirm it with me. She then said I’d see the credit in 3-5 days. I again told her that wasn’t good enough. I insisted on talking to the manager and she told me they weren’t in today and that she was the only one available. Probably not a smart move to have your front desk person running your hotel on a weekend! Needless to say, we won’t stay at this property again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank T O
Marco R, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear T O:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Hills. I am sorry for the frustrations you felt about the cleanliness of your room, lack of follow up and charges for your stay, which should have been a relaxing experience. It is never our intention to provide a less than satisfactory stay. I have researched your stay and am happy to work with you to come to an acceptable resolution, for the inconveniences you encountered.

I have communicated your feedback to all individuals on my team, so that this does not happen again. Thank you again, T O for sharing your thoughts. I look forward to working with you regarding this matter. I do hope after speaking with me you will consider us again should your travels return you to the Tulsa area.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

I had surgery scheduled early on Dec. 21, so my daughter & I stayed at Hampton Inn the night before because it was across the street. It was easy check-in & Out, the staff was courteous & helpful. The room was clean & comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Marco R, Front Desk at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Hills. We know that you have many lodging choices when visiting our area and we truly appreciate the opportunity to provide you with an excellent lodging experience. From your scores
on the survey it looks like it was a great stay. Our staff members take their hostess roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that our guests expect. Thank you again, Peggy for your comments; they are a great source of motivation for our team. I look forward to seeing you again should your travels return you to the Tulsa area.

Shayla McNamer
Front office
Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Hills
Hamptontulsahills@gmail.com
918-340-5000

Reviewed 19 December 2017

The rooms are pretty clean and the beds are comfortable. if fan noises like a washing machine don't bother you, you will probably have a good night sleep. Breakfast is only good if you don't have taste buds but the coffee is good for hotel coffee.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Marco R, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear R8361NWsimonr:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Tulsa Hills. We are really sorry to hear your disappointment with your overall experience.

I have shared your concerns with our corporate team to keep this from happening again and ensure its resolution. I can assure you this was an isolated issue, at Hampton Inn & Suites hotels breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And at Hampton, we're committed to making that important meal a delicious one, too. We offer a delightful variety of your favorite morning treats, in our hot breakfast. We offer bacon, sausage, sausage links, bagel toppers, scrambled eggs, a couple different options of omelets, french toast sticks, and biscuits and gravy. We rotate these options daily.

Thank you again, for sharing your thoughts. We do hope you will consider us again, when your travels return you to the Tulsa area. If I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Always enjoy staying here because of the staff and location; however, seems breakfast has slipped a little. Does have two of the necessities by which I judge Hampton's, night light and printed TV guide. Always clean and well kept and easy access to US75.

Room Tip: We prefer first floor for convenience
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Marco R, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Dear Dan H:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Tulsa Hills. We are really sorry to hear your disappointment with your overall breakfast experience.

Thank you again, Dan, for the positive feedback and sharing your thoughts. We do hope you will consider us again, when your travels return you to the Tulsa area. If I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

I've stayed at this hotel many times over the past four years. It's consistent, clean, convenient and quiet. The price is at the top of the market range - and I would prefer it be lowered - but like most Americans - I'm rushed and need convenience - and they know it - and I pay for it.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Marco R, Front Office at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Dear Len Hobbs:

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments. I reviewed your comments regarding your stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa - Hills. We apologize for any discrepancies with your stay.

As a management team, we take all comments seriously and appreciate all feedback we get. Unfortunately, we fell short in making your stay as pleasant as possible. We take all concerns expressed to our team very serious.

We are really sorry to hear your disappointment with the lack of milk choices during breakfast. We are committed to providing our guests with a delicious breakfast. I will certainly share your concerns with the Internet speed with my corporate team, so we may resolve any and all issues for future guest stays.

Again, Len, thank you for the comments, which will help us in our ongoing efforts to improve our services.

Shayla McNamer