“All's good at Cosmo's”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 December 2012

Best small menu restaurant in Brookside, the goulash, sandwiches from which I have eaten almost every one to the great appetizers which we sometimes just have all of them for the meal, it can't be beat, and the prices are very affordable for a special meal.

1  Thank Irieyamon2006

Reviewed 23 October 2012 via mobile

I came here through the recommendation of a friend and was pleased. I ordered the goulash soup and thought it had a very authentic flavor, and was good (but not amazing). However, their Hershey cobbler dessert is out of this world! And, as you might assume by their name, they have an excellent selection of cosmos and other unique cocktails. I would definitely go back to Cosmo's for dessert and drinks with friends. The waitstaff are friendly and attentive. The atmosphere is casual and laidback.

1  Thank Globetrot-tastic
Reviewed 15 September 2012

Cosmo Cafe at 33rd St. and Peoria is a great place for vegans, vegetarians and carnivores alike. The food is excellent and there is something for everyone. It is difficult for vegans to eat out as there are very few restaurants that serve much vegan food. Cosmo Cafe serves a variety of vegan foods. The chili is tasty; spicy but not too spicy. The hummus and veggies and pita bread plate is generous in size and the dahl is also very good. I have not tried everything vegan yet, but will head back to Cosmo Cafe for a meal next time I get to Tulsa. The wait staff is friendly and the atmosphere relaxed. Cosmo also has a full bar and coffee drinks.

2  Thank OKExplorer
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I absolutely love Cosmo Cafe! They have amazing food and the service is always kind. You will have a great time if you're having a girls night out or if your having a nice dinner alone. Cosmo is a very family friendly restaurant too! You may not see a lot of kids but they a certainly welcome. The atmosphere is spectacular! They have great decorations but not too much to where you are overwhelmed. They really bring in the community and welcome them in. Local artists are allowed to put up their own art work. Their food is so out of this world! I know that my favorite thing to eat at Cosmo is the Italian quesadia. It is sooo good and their drinks are unforgettable. The black ginger Cosmo is great and I always get it with some lime. It is blackberry juice and ginger ale. And they have a pretty large bar. The wait for your food isn't very long but while you wait they do have some pretty fun games. So all in all I think that Cosmo I great and I recommend it to everyone who is in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

2  Thank Katy W
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Cosmo in one of many restaurants that are just a short distance from where my wife and I live. We discovered that it had a gluten-free menu, so we went to try it out. I had the lox and bagel and my wife had a salad with beef and a gluten-free bagel, we ordered ice tea. Everything was very good. Service was very good and very friendly. It's on our list.

4  Thank benjaminwolf

Been to Cosmo Cafe? Share your experiences!