“Nice” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #15 of 1,301 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lyons
“Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

Had heard a lot about this restaurant. The decor was interesting. It was very busy though our large party was seated right away. The menu is a book so ordering is hard. It took almost 45 minutes for our meal to arrive. The portions are large but not considering the prices! The cheesecake is delicious. Our server was very nice about bringing an extra plate so the kids could share one entree.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank LionTraveler

Kanab, Utah
“What a difference several years make.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

I first ate here right after they opened several years back and in two words, IT SUCKED. The kitchen staff and servers were having some kind of dispute in the back. Setting in the dining room it was easy to hear GD this and GD that. We saw out server twice one when she took our order and once when she walked by and dropped the bill off. Nothing about refills or how’s the food; in this case she would want to know. The food was really, really bad.

Jump to today, several years later. We were trying to decide where to eat and I mentioned eating at the Cheese Cake Factory. The wife reminded me of the last time we ate there; I assured her that the old crew was gone because the doors were open and most of the time the parking lot has lots of cars. She relented and we went to eat there.

Walking in we were greeted and quickly taken to our seats. Our water was at the table within a few minutes. The server was fun, helpful and engaging and was able to answer our questions about the menu items. Throughout our dinner he repeatedly checked on us without being intrusive. So the staff has become very professional.

The food was outstanding!!! Everything we had for the appetizer and main course was scratch made on site with high quality ingredients. Now the cheese cake I’m not sure about; my guess is that it’s shipped in frozen from the factory that makes them for the restaurant. But with cheese cake that’s ok.

With the great service and food for this restaurant we will be coming back.

Temp in the restaurant is way too cold; but this is a normal way for a restaurant to turn tables. If you’re too cold you’ll eat and leave. So take a jacket with you when you go.

The only thing I don’t understand is the Egyptian motif of the restaurant. History has the first recorded mention of cheesecake being served to the athletes during the first Olympic Games held in 776 BC

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank GeorgeTulsa
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Nice variety & large portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

They have a wide selections of plates that make choosing nearly impossible, especially when it comes to the cheesecakes. The atmosphere is like most typical restaurants: noisy during busy hours. Great place to have a romantic dinner.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Graystealth
Oklahoma City
“Let down”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

When on a shopping spree with daughter and grandkids - stopped at Cheesecake Factory for lunch and dessert - 4 different entrees and none were good enough that we finished them - service was very poor - people next to us complained about pizza crust being burned on the bottom - won't be back

1 Thank shirmart
tulsa, Oklahoma
“This place is really good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

I shy away from doing reviews of chain restaurants but this place is really, really good. I have eaten here several times and each time have left saying how much I liked the food.

I have had their burgers which were really good, their house salad which is always great. Split the filet with my husband one night and it was perfect. I think my favorite item is grilled shrimp and bacon club. It could easily be split between two people and is just soooo yummy.

The service at the restaurant is always fine, they are attentive and check up on you.

Of course the cheesecake is good.

• Visited February 2013