“Chicken Critters”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Chicken Critters”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Get the Cajun Chicken tenders, and a double fries. This is great meal to share with someone then get your favorite cheesecake, mine Is the anniversary cake.

Visited October 2013

McAlester, Oklahoma
“Surprisingly large menu”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

This was my first time here. Three of us had lunch on a Saturday around 2:00 pm. It was fairly crowded, but we sat in the bar area, which had immediate seating.

The menu is amazing. So many items from which to choose. We ended up getting the Luau Salad, the Buffalo Burger (hot wing flavor, not buffalo meat), and the Louisiana Chicken Pasta. All of them were delicious. The pasta was so good, it inspired me to come home and create my own version for dinner the following night.

Atmosphere was pleasant. The service was nearly perfect. We will return to sample more of this menu.

Nixa, Missouri
“My favorite place!”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I love the Cheesecake Factory, but don't live near one, so anytime I'm visiting somewhere that does have one I have to go. The service was great and the food is always so good. We got their fried zucchini for an appetizer and it is now my new favorite thing there! I always get the Renee's Special, because you get a sandwich, salad and soup. We of course got a slice of cheesecake to go and it was delicious.

Visited September 2013
Muskogee, Oklahoma
“Great Place for Kids”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I took two grandkids to the Tulsa location last Friday. They have a lot of choices for kids for $6.95. This includes the drink. That's a great price and the food was high quality. I know it's The Cheesecake Factory, but their strawberry shortcake is fantastic. I got the chicken and biscuits. It was outstanding and the portion was huge.

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Lovely place, great menu.”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Had lunch today at the Cheesecake Factory at the Tulsa Woodland Hill's Mall location. Haven't eaten there in years. What a beautiful place. Lovely lighting, paintings and decorations. The hostess recommended one of the appetizer specials... the Asian Lettuce Wrap Tacos for $6.95. Before that was served, two different breads were served: sourdough and a dark bread. Then my lettuce wrap came out. Really fabulous light lunch (under 600 calories). Then ordered the Tomato Basil Pasta. Planned to take it home, but sampled a little of it. Unfortunately, wasn't real hot... too cool for me, so I did get a to-go box. Taste was good, just not hot. I asked about the fabulous looking red-velvet cheesecake. However, it has approximately 1,300 calories, so I had to pass. Fabulous wait staff and service. Would come back again.