“Very Nice”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Springdale, Arkansas
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

This was a nice little treat we indulged in during our weekend trip to Tulsa, and I’m glad we did. The food was excellent, the service outstanding, and the dessert… well, it’s The Cheesecake Factory, what else needs to be said? The building appeared new, and had a very cool Egyptian motif going on with tall columns, ornate furnishings, and beautiful fixtures. The building was large and accommodated several guests so there was no wait, yet the high-backed booths added a since of privacy so it didn’t feel crowded. The staff was friendly and prompt, and my glass of sweet tea was never empty (a major factor on my grading scale). The huge menu could easily be mistaken for a novella, and offered an extremely wide variety that included American, Italian, Asian, and much more. The pre-dinner breadbasket was most tasty, and we attacked it without mercy. The food was delicious and had large portions; which was somewhat of a heartache because our blasted hotel had no refrigerator and we weren’t able to enjoy the leftovers. We did take some desert home for later, but that didn’t survive the night. Overall, this was a grand dining experience. The bill wasn’t a terrible as I expected; around $60.00 for our family of four. We will definitely return when we are able.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank BlackCat307

Scotts, Michigan
“Drinks and Staff”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Of course, the cheesecake was excellent. However, the drinks were pricey and watered down ($10 for house Sangria). We ordered off the skinny menu and the food was good but a little expensive. We had an entree and a salad, one piece of cheesecake, and a drink for $60. Do not take outdoor seating near the wait station because you will hear the staff talking about their personal life the entire meal.

• Visited April 2014
“Yum”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I love this place but, you pay for it. My husband had the burrito it looked good and tasted good too! I had fish tacos and they were good also. We shared a pineapple upside down cheesecake. It was the best. Can't beat it. They were doing a shift change they inform us of it and the staff didn't miss a beat. Good training. Will return...someday!

Visited March 2014
Tennessee
“Food was okay but cheesecake was super !”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Menu is overwhelming. Food was okay, I was there with two friends - both agreed that the food was a little bland but still okay. Portions were good but a little pricey for the quality of food.
Service is excellent. Desserts are fantastic. I'll probably return but only for dessert.
Perhaps if they shortened the menu and focused on quality dishes - I would become a fan. I wouldn't object if this is where a friend wanted to visit but not my first choice.

• Visited March 2014
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
“Always great!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is one of our favorite places to enjoy a delicious meal. They have an extensive menu, but my favorite is their shepherd's pie. It is absolutely out of this world! The last time we visited our teenage daughter wasn't with us, she was not happy that we dined there without her! Adding to the wonderful food is the wait staff. They are always efficient, friendly, and provide a great dining environment. We love Tulsa's Cheesecake Factory!

Visited February 2014