“awful”

Sperry, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2013

No fun when you lose $20 in less than 5 min. don't waste you time keep your money for gas and food...........

Visited February 2013
3 Thank paul w

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“How can you say that machines payout random patterns.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2012

I go everyday almost and i can say that osage is the most ghetto casino there is. Dirty, people rude etc. i will not go.there any more.

5 Thank shayjays
Tulsa, Oklahoma
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Fun Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2012

This casino is not as large as the other Tribal Casinos. The Osage don't seem to have the financial resources of the larger tribes. Even tho, this is a place where you can have a lot of fun.

Visited September 2012
tulsa
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 191 helpful votes
“Buffet at Osage Casino”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2012

The Osage has gone through a couple of stages for the "eating room" located just off the gaming floor. I was a restaurant, then just served burgers, then was a restaurant again with a salad bar. Now they have stepped it up offering a buffet. Like some of the other casino's, when they initially built the casino they seemd to forget that they needed an entertainment venue and a good place to eat. Well the entertainment is hit an miss... I will review that in another review. The casino is located a long way from any food establishment. What were they thinking... They get people to come but they have to get in the car and go several miles back into town to have a meal? Okay... enough about the past. First I will say it is not bad. I saw some good food handling practices taking place too that I have not seen at the others. They were taking temps and logging them and making sure it was good. The buffet on sunday consists of BBQ ribs, meatloaf, fried chicken, plus some other sliced beef and such. Good selection of side dishes and the deserts were about what you would get from any casino(all pre-made). It was $9.95 on this day and in my opinion a little better than Golden Coral. I walked away feeling filled and not ripped off. So... Is it a good value? YES. Was the food good? YES. Would you drive accross town to go eat here? NO. If you are gambling at the casino this is a good deal. They said on friday and sat nights they have seafood and it is $19.95... (all prices as of 10/22/2012)
In comparison it was way better than anything I have stepped into in Branson, and it was above average for most buffets. Yes some would say so so. Yeah I guess if you set your sights high but for this type of casino and the clientele... It is about right.

Visited October 2012
Cleveland, Oklahoma, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“WORST NIGHT EVER !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2012

I would not recommend anyone go to the Tulsa location, atleast. It was my first time to go last night, and I left in tears! This was a cage-fight that cost $27 per person to attend. The drink prices inside the event center were astronomical. The wait staff were very rude and unaccomodating. After 1 drink, i was told I could have a 2nd drink, but then I would be cut off. (she said she saw me stumble...) I did not create a scene. Later, my brother got a drink (that happenned to be what i was drinking) and he was told i had been cut off, when asking "why after 1 drink?" she responds "we went to classes to be able to tell..." Then my brother, after sitting for 2-3 minutes, gets accosted by whatever form of police they have here, and detained. Apparently theses "classes" dont allow for boisterous personalities, or people who naturally talk loudly, etc. I WILL NEVER GO BACK, AND WILL CONTINUE TO TELL MY STORY ! WORST NIGHT EVER !

Visited October 2012
6 Thank Amanda S

Been to Osage Casino? Share your experiences!