“I Win Some, I Lose Some”
Review of Osage Casino

Osage Casino
Ranked #94 of 114 things to do in Tulsa
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
254 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 440 helpful votes
“I Win Some, I Lose Some”
Reviewed 3 March 2011

My wife and I live in the Tulsa area and we frequent the Million Dollar Elm Casino operated by the Osage Nation. My wife and I normally play the slot machines. The slot machines are newer and of a better variety than those we have seen in casinos in KC, St. Louis, and some casinos in PA. There are at least 700 machines, poker and blackjack. There are several drink stations where you can help yourself to soda, coffee and tea. There is a snack bar that is open 24 hours. My wife and I ate there once, but they are pretty slow to get your food out. We normally eat before or after going to this casino. There is a bar somewhat closed off from the casino that has live entertainment on some evenings. The casino and the parking seem quite safe to me and I have never witnessed any disturbance during a visit. We receive rewards play coupons each month - the more you play, the more they give you. Get your money before you arrive as the ATM is $3.00 per transaction. I prefer, in order, River Spirit.Casino, then Hard Rock Casino, then Osage Casino. My wife and I saw .38 Special in the Osage Event Center for $25 a ticket (and received a $5 free play coupon). We were pleased with the venue to see a show. I do not recall a non-smoking section at Osage Casino.

Visited February 2011
2 Thank AlphaRam

Been to Osage Casino? Share your experiences!