“Terrible Manager, Sub-par food, apologetic wait staff”
Review of Blue Rose Cafe

Blue Rose Cafe
Ranked #567 of 1,349 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 June 2014

It was a slow night so no reason. Told us our food got messed up and had to redo. No problem, until they served one hot meal and one cold. Not kinda cold, but total mush! Terrible! Asked waitress about it and they talked to the manager,

The manager did not care enough to even look at us! Waitress said they would comp the plate but why did the Manager not investigate what happened?!?!? Don't you think she should have at least gone into the kitchen as talked to someone? Nope, not her. Just turned her back and stood up front. Crazy!! Why didn't she take 2 mins to come explain? Something like "Oh wow, I am sorry, this isn't normal at all, please let me fix this for you......" She could absolutely care less about the food she is serving!

I'll never be back!!! Not because of the mistake, but because there are lots of choices to spend my money with owners that give a crap about their customers. Clearly this owner has checked out!

2  Thank David W

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Little high priced but its a great spot right on the river. I would like to go back in the summer when you can sit out on that nice deck. This place didn't exist when I moved away 7 yrs ago. There should be more places like this to eat on the river.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We met extended family here for dinner. The place work for the adults and the kids (6 to 17 y/o). Good burgers. Good distractions for the younger kids when the older folks were finishing their meals. Wait staff was slow! Would have rated this better but we had to hunt down our waitress to order.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I eat at the Blue Rose Cafe regularly, especially on pretty days. Sit on the back patio when you can. It overlooks the Arkansas River. The food is basic American. Lots of burgers, chicken and salads. I often eat the spinach salad with blackened chicken and it's delicious. Great beer selection.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Like most of the other reviews, this place is in a great location, but pretty soul-less inside. As it was a cold December day, we had to stay indoors, so we could'nt sit on the deak overlooking the river and enjoying the great view. Best I can say is that everything was average, the food, the service the place...Average!