All reviewscracker barrelother hotelshorse showtulsa areagreat hotelwould definitely stay here againoutdoor poolroom was cleaneach morningstaff was friendlywafflesthe breakfast areaeasy accessthe general managerfresh fruitexcellent stayfront desk staff
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Well trained and responsive staff. Rooms have been updated and are well kept. Internet connections are iffy. There are only minimal restaurants nearby. Good location -- easy access to highways and the airport without the noise.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please accept my apologies for the issues you experienced with the internet during your stay. I have taken the necessary steps to correct this, and it should not affect you during your next stay with us. I am happy to hear that my staff was responsive and helpful in meeting your needs. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This hotel had large clean rooms. The rooms were quiet and I slept well here. The breakfast was your standard buffet and had everything you needed. The staff was friendly and helpful. I also like that this hotel included coin laundry.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed our service and facilities. I hope that you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I have traveled quite heavily over the past several years. I have had the opportunity to visit the Waldorf in Paris, the Waldorf in Rome, the Hilton Stucky in Venice, the Hilton in New York and on and on and on. I can tell you the Hampton Inn Tulsa Central compares closely in quest services and commitment to customer satisfaction. The general manager (Tiffany) has surrounded herself with a world class team. Olivia Steele/Guest Services is such a beautiful person and a delight to know. Her smile and infectious personality makes you feel welcomed and very much at home. This property and its team represents the quality and first class service synonymous with the Hilton brand.

2  Thank Terry D

This has to be one of the greatest compliments we have ever received! It is a pleasure to have you as our guest. I am fortunate to have a great team and am happy to hear that they are taking good care of you. Thank you for your thoughtful words. I look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We had a wonderful experience while staying at the Hampton in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The entire staff was friendly and helpful, the hotel was very clean, well cared for and treated our family great for our reunion. For the rest of our travels we searched out Hamptons to stay at.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Tamara P
Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your positive feedback very much. We look forward to your next visit to Tulsa.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I travel 3 out of 4 weeks a year and always try and stay at Hampton/Hilton hotels and this location is one of the cleanest and most hospitable hotel in the Midwest! I highly recommend staying here when in Tulsa.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure having your family stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.