All reviewscracker barrelother hotelshorse showtulsa areagreat hotelwould definitely stay here againoutdoor poolroom was cleaneach morningstaff was friendlywafflesthe breakfast areaeasy accessthe general managerfresh fruitexcellent stayfront desk staff
Reviewed 31 July 2013

There was a group of us going to a concert in the area. They allowed us to check in early and everyone was so friendly and helpful. The room was spotless with plenty of towel, rags, etc. I always check at Hampton first when I travel anywhere first before other hotels.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lynette W
Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Thank you for sharing your love of Hampton Inn! We love our guests and love hearing from you. We are happy to accomodate early check ins whenever possible. We want you to enjoy your stay, and we realize that the little details make a big difference. Please stay with us again the next time you are in the Tulsa area. We love having you here!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Well trained and responsive staff. Rooms have been updated and are well kept. Internet connections are iffy. There are only minimal restaurants nearby. Good location -- easy access to highways and the airport without the noise.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please accept my apologies for the issues you experienced with the internet during your stay. I have taken the necessary steps to correct this, and it should not affect you during your next stay with us. I am happy to hear that my staff was responsive and helpful in meeting your needs. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This hotel had large clean rooms. The rooms were quiet and I slept well here. The breakfast was your standard buffet and had everything you needed. The staff was friendly and helpful. I also like that this hotel included coin laundry.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed our service and facilities. I hope that you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I have traveled quite heavily over the past several years. I have had the opportunity to visit the Waldorf in Paris, the Waldorf in Rome, the Hilton Stucky in Venice, the Hilton in New York and on and on and on. I can tell you the Hampton Inn Tulsa Central compares closely in quest services and commitment to customer satisfaction. The general manager (Tiffany) has surrounded herself with a world class team. Olivia Steele/Guest Services is such a beautiful person and a delight to know. Her smile and infectious personality makes you feel welcomed and very much at home. This property and its team represents the quality and first class service synonymous with the Hilton brand.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Terry D

This has to be one of the greatest compliments we have ever received! It is a pleasure to have you as our guest. I am fortunate to have a great team and am happy to hear that they are taking good care of you. Thank you for your thoughtful words. I look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We had a wonderful experience while staying at the Hampton in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The entire staff was friendly and helpful, the hotel was very clean, well cared for and treated our family great for our reunion. For the rest of our travels we searched out Hamptons to stay at.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Tamara P
Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your positive feedback very much. We look forward to your next visit to Tulsa.