“Watch out because you will not get your HHonors Points”

Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central
Ranked #4 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Watch out because you will not get your HHonors Points”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I love this hotel, but will not stay there again...every time I have stayed here in the past, I have not gotten credit for my stay. And what is more frustrating is dealing with the hotel staff to try and receive my points...they claim I did get them, but my account shows otherwise. So, now when I travel to Tulsa, I stay at another Hampton Inn or Hilton Honor property. Too bad, because this is a great hotel. Point being, if you're not a HH member, go for it, stay there, you will love it.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please accept my apologies for not receiving credit for your stay with us and more so that your previous attempt to resolve the issue was not properly handled.

When your Hilton Honors profile is attached to your reservation, you should receive credit automatically when you check out. There are occasions when, for whatever reason, this does not occur. The front desk team member that you spoke with was not aware that sometimes I have to manually issue these points, and therefore misinformed you.

Please contact me at your convenience, and I will be happy to issue these points to you. I will also be conducting additional training with my team to ensure they are more knowledgeable about the Hilton Honors program to prevent this from happening again in the future.

Again, I am very sorry for the misunderstanding and the inconvenience that this has caused to you. I hope that you will stay with us again in the future. We love having you here!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Hazelwood, United States
Reviewed 30 August 2013

This is a fine hotel, and I would recommend it to anyone traveling to the Tulsa area. It is very accessable from I-44. The complimentry hot breakfast is a convenient way to start your day. Safe, comfortable, and quiet.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel. Our location is great. We sit just off I-44 and also Highway 51/64, but we are tucked away so it doesn't feel like the highways are so close. We are happy that you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast, which we serve fresh everyday from 6am-10am. We hope that we will see you again on your next visit to the Tulsa area.
High Ridge, Missouri
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Everything about this hotel was in a like new condition. The carpeting, room furniture, bed, and linens. Clean bathroom. we will stay here again on our next trip thru oklahoma to Texas. Five stars out of Five for this honors hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and are looking forward to your next trip to Texas. Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your feedback. It is greatly appreciated!
Oakland, California
Reviewed 28 August 2013

This is a very beautiful hotel, close to the freeway and located near restaurants. Staff was great and very helpful. I had a suite, and it was very lovely. I had 0 complaints. Near other hotels, walking distance to restaurants, stores, hotels, etc. Would recommend to anyone, a nice place to bring your family. Beautiful pool lounging area, and free breakfast.

Room Tip: 4th floor is the best.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
We appreciate that you would take the time to share your feedback about your stay with us at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Central. Thank you for your kind words about our staff and hotel. We are so happy to hear that you had such a great stay and are looking forward to your next visit.
Fort Washington
Reviewed 4 August 2013

The Hampton is a beautifully decorated new facility strategicly located for ease of access to all of your travel and business needs. If you are on a strict schedule notify housekeeping early of your personal requirements.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
Thank you for reviewing Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Central. We are happy to accomodate you in any way we can to make your stay with us more enjoyable. All guests are welcome to make requests to the front desk or housekeeping, and we will try our very best to make them happen whenever it is possible. I hope that you had a great stay with us and hope to see you again soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Great Front Desk Staff. Friendly, attentive and professional. The breakfast was very good. Plenty of variety, and surprisingly tasty. The breakfast room staff were attentive in keeping the area well stocked and clean. Nice, quiet room. Very comfortable bed. Thanks for a great experience!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I am thrilled that you had such a great experience at our hotel and that everything went as it should: friendly service, comfortable surroundings, and the most important meal of the day. I look forward to your next stay with us.
Tulsa, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2013

There was a group of us going to a concert in the area. They allowed us to check in early and everyone was so friendly and helpful. The room was spotless with plenty of towel, rags, etc. I always check at Hampton first when I travel anywhere first before other hotels.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends

1 Thank Lynette W
Thank you for sharing your love of Hampton Inn! We love our guests and love hearing from you. We are happy to accomodate early check ins whenever possible. We want you to enjoy your stay, and we realize that the little details make a big difference. Please stay with us again the next time you are in the Tulsa area. We love having you here!