“Just like home ...for a month!! Great hotel”

Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central
Ranked #3 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Amsterdam, United States
“Just like home ...for a month!! Great hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

I stayed at this location for a month during my relocation from NY to Tulsa and it was the best. I actually spent my first few nights at another brand and it was dirty and not safe. When I saw the hotel and that it was new i contacted them. They gave me a great rate and treated me amazing throughout my stay. They even let me leave my collector car under the roof so it did not get damaged or dirty. Natalie at the front counter is #1 and really will give you great advise for the area. Make this your place if you ever come to Tulsa.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
It was a pleasure getting to know you during your time with us. We appreicate that you decided to stay with us and that you would take the time to write this gracious review of our hotel. We miss you, but hope you are enjoying your new home. We would love to take care of any family you may have coming to see you for the holidays. Thank you again James!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Chickasha, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

I really enjoyed my stay there. Would definitely go back for business or pleasure. The staff was really friendly, the rooms were spacious and clean, and the beds were comfy. Close to other areas of interest such as shopping, dinning, and entertainment

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Thank you April! We realize that you had many choices of hotels to choose from and are very honored that you stayed with us. We appreciate all of the kind words you have shared about our hotel and are looking forward to serving you again soon.
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

enjoyed this hotel , very nice . great location. it is in the middle of hotel neighbor .the breakfast was very good , enjoyed the coffee as usual. very nice staff. the fitness room looked great ,wish I would have had time to use it. like that the weightroom had free weights , it is hard to find fitness rooms this way. the beds were very comfortable and the lounge area was very nice and relaxing. thanks for a great stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Daryl so much for staying with us and also for writing this wonderful review of our hotel. It is a pleasure having you stay with us. We are delighted that enjoyed so much of what our hotel has to offer. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Spring, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

This is the 2nd time I've stayed at this Hampton Inn & Suites. I've stayed there for 2 business trips; each for 5 nights. I chose the King Junior Suite for both stays. The room was excellent, clean & spacious. The hotel is new with bright & cheerful public spaces. I love the decor in this hotel. I will continue to stay here on upcoming stays.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you LisaT for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your suite room and the decor of our hotel. Our studio suite rooms are my favorite, because they are so spacious and the large desk is perfect for business trips. Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to serving you on your next trip.
Spring Hill, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

We enjoyed our stay very much, the hotel and staff er great! We really enjoyed our free breakfast, we used the pool and whirlpool and my daughter loved the hot cookies in the lobby. We will be back again next year to attend another horse show in Tulsa and we will stay her again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Thank you for writing such a nice review of our hotel. We are happy that you and your family had a great stay with us and that you were able to take advantage of the great amenities our hotel has to offer. We hope that you did well at the horse show and are looking forward to your return next year.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

I love this hotel, but will not stay there again...every time I have stayed here in the past, I have not gotten credit for my stay. And what is more frustrating is dealing with the hotel staff to try and receive my points...they claim I did get them, but my account shows otherwise. So, now when I travel to Tulsa, I stay at another Hampton Inn or Hilton Honor property. Too bad, because this is a great hotel. Point being, if you're not a HH member, go for it, stay there, you will love it.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please accept my apologies for not receiving credit for your stay with us and more so that your previous attempt to resolve the issue was not properly handled.

When your Hilton Honors profile is attached to your reservation, you should receive credit automatically when you check out. There are occasions when, for whatever reason, this does not occur. The front desk team member that you spoke with was not aware that sometimes I have to manually issue these points, and therefore misinformed you.

Please contact me at your convenience, and I will be happy to issue these points to you. I will also be conducting additional training with my team to ensure they are more knowledgeable about the Hilton Honors program to prevent this from happening again in the future.

Again, I am very sorry for the misunderstanding and the inconvenience that this has caused to you. I hope that you will stay with us again in the future. We love having you here!
Hazelwood, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

This is a fine hotel, and I would recommend it to anyone traveling to the Tulsa area. It is very accessable from I-44. The complimentry hot breakfast is a convenient way to start your day. Safe, comfortable, and quiet.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel. Our location is great. We sit just off I-44 and also Highway 51/64, but we are tucked away so it doesn't feel like the highways are so close. We are happy that you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast, which we serve fresh everyday from 6am-10am. We hope that we will see you again on your next visit to the Tulsa area.