“My Stay”

Ranked #3 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
shawnee, United States
“My Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

I was there for almost a week. The room was comfortable and roomy. The staff was very helpful and accomodating. Breakfast was served every morning and was plentiful. Even though it is right off a highway the room was quiet and you didnt hear any outside noise. I would stay there again anytime

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Dear Susan,

Thank you very much for staying with us and also for taking the time to write this lovely review. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we are all so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next trip to Tulsa.

Tiffany Smith

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Jackson
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2013

The staff greeted me upon my arrival and checked me in quickly. The hotel was nicely decorated in the lobby and it continued into the rooms. The breakfast staff were friendly and helpful. The front desk during the day were friendly and spoke to me as I came in and left during the day. Check-out was quick and easy. Very nice place to stay and quiet.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for this kind review of our hotel. We are pleased that we were able to provide you with a pleasant stay and hope to do so again the next time you return to the Tulsa area. We love haivng you here!
St. Louis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

This Hampton Inn is very modern, clean, and family friendly. The hotel is located close to interstate, and the breadfast and price for my family were excellent!! Keep up the great work Hampton. We will definitely keep coming back to stay if you keep this business model consistent at all your locations.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Tim C.,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We really enjoy having families stay with us and are very pleased that your family had a great stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Elkhorn, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

Bathroom saftey issues and some poor quality amenities. One day they did not clean room. The room I stayed in happened to be a handicapped room. On the back of the bathroom door at about belt level is a metal towel holder device. It is very sharp and when I went to use the bathroom at about 3:00 AM on Thanksgiving morning I banged my hand severly cutting my hand carving about a one square inch gash on the back of my hand. Bleeding profusely I took a damp washcloth to absorb the blood somehow managed to get my pants on and get to the front desk. The desk staff did what he could to help. He found a poorly stocked first aid kit and between the kit at the front desk and the one in the kitchen was able to get enough gauze to control the bleeding. I wound up finding a couple bandaids in my luggage to hold it down with. As previously noted they forgot to clean room one day and I wound up buying my own toilet paper to replace the subpar that was provided. When a 7 year old (my grandson) complains about the toilet paper you know you have a problem. I had already decided to buy our own.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Dear Dennis D,

Thank you again for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Central. Words cannot convey how truly sorry we are for your experience. We are committed to providing the best stay possible, please accept our apologies that we did not deliver this. As a result we did enact the 100% Hampton satisfaction guarantee for this stay, and you were not charged for your room. We assure you that we will be addressing the issues you encountered and will work toward resolving and preventing them from happening again in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

My family and I made this trip so our son could Race the Race of Champions and Grands National Race for BMX. The hotel was in great location to the Expo center and we were really pleased the everything the hotel offered.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Central and sharing your experience. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again next year!

Fayetteville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

Out accomodations were very clean and comfortable. The hotel is lovely and the service we received was outstanding. The dcor in our room was very up to date and felt new. Breakfast included a number of very fresh items. Will stay here again!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Dear Janet,

Thank you very much! We love hearing from our guests and are so pleased that you had such a great stay with us. We look forward to your next visit to Tulsa.

Happy Holidays,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

We've been to many hotels, including 4 stars, and this one ranks very high on our list! Very friendly staff, NICE modern room (#209, handicap accessible) complimentary teas and hot chocolate anytime. Full breakfast from 6-10. Outdoor pool and hot tub. Free parking.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us and for writing this review! We are honored to be very high on your list. One of my favorite things about our hotel is that all of our amenities are complimentary, so there are not any surprise expenses. We offer free coffee and tea 24 hours a day, free parking, free breakfast, and free wi-fi: just to name a few. Please stay with us again the next time you visit the Tulsa area. We love having you here!